CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexxus Humectress Conditioner

+2
Erica5417
Ngina
6 posters

Go down

Nexxus Humectress Conditioner Empty Nexxus Humectress Conditioner

Post by Ngina 17th November 2009, 9:49 am

Has anyone used Nexxus Humectress conditioner? I live in Trinidad so I have to use what I can find. Can anyone give me a review? Thanks

Ngina

Back to top Go down

Nexxus Humectress Conditioner Empty Re: Nexxus Humectress Conditioner

Post by Erica5417 17th November 2009, 12:03 pm

I've used the Humectress, the Hydrasleek, the Weightless Leave-In and the Sublime Volume. My favorite is the Hydrasleek. It has more slip than any of the rest but overall I really like most of the Nexxus products. They did work better on relaxed hair than my natural hair (not sure why exactly). When I was relaxed I only used 3 products, the Nexxus shampoo, conditioner and comb thru hairspray. I still have about four bottles of the Nexxus conditioner I'm trying to use.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ngina 17th November 2009, 12:09 pm

Thanks Erica

Ngina

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyK 31st March 2010, 9:46 pm

Rather than start a new thread with the same topic, I thought i'd bump this thread to see if anyone else has used any of these products - specifically the conditioner...interested in hearing opinions Smile
CurlyK
CurlyK

http://www.kinkycurlystrands.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thicktjt88 14th April 2010, 8:47 am

I have used the conditioner and I loved it. A friend of mine had some and didn't want it anymore, because she was trying to get rid of products . It made my hair super soft and easy to detangle. I could actually run my fingers througth my hair without snagging. I am debating whether or not I want to rebuy it because it has cones, but it really worked. My friend keeps saying, " Girl you better go buy it if it worked for you." The best conditioner I have used thus far!!!
thicktjt88
thicktjt88

Back to top Go down

Post by Au naturelle 14th April 2010, 9:14 am

I use it as a leave in (to detangle prior to twists) and really like it!!!! Amel Larrieux mentions it in her celeb interview with CN, so that's what encouraged me to try it. She's my hair idol!!!

It's got great slip and seems to work well with humidity. Although for the expensive price, I don't think it's worth it. I personally think HEHH is just as good!

@thicktjt88 - thanks for the heads up. Silly me, I did not realise Nexxus Humectress had cones (need to get in the habit of checking the labels more). In that case, I'm not sure I will re-purchase....
Au naturelle
Au naturelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 14th April 2010, 11:20 am

You might want to try Suave Humectant conditioner. It's supposed to be a cheaper alternative to Nexxus Humectress.
http://www.thebudgetbabe.com/archives/1080-Beauty-Review-Suave-Humectant-Shampoo-and-Conditioner.html

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down