CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never thought I'd do it

4 posters

Go down

Never thought I'd do it Empty Never thought I'd do it

Post by MyHairsRebirth 6th August 2010, 8:30 pm

Well just a few hours ago I purchased Nita, my new and first wig. I never thought I'd be in a wig especially at 18 lol. But since I BC'd, I've been open to so many new things and ideas. Originally I wanted to do a sew-in, but as I thought back on my first sew-in last summer, I knew that I wasn't one of the girls who could rock it. When I took the weave out of my hair, it was complete dry, broken-off mess. And I wasn't about to re-visit that. Then I contemplated braids, but right now I don't have the cash or the patience to deal with them either. That's when I began to research other ways to add extensions and ran into the instant weave (which I later found out was a half wig). It's quick and easy, low in price (I paid $20.00 for mine), and I can still take care of my natural hair whenever I need to. At first thought, I didn't want to wear a wig because I felt I was too young, but after a day or so I realized that this is my hair and if I feel like wearing a wig, well darn it I'm gonna wear one! Plus who's really gonna know unless I tell them right? Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MyHairsRebirth
MyHairsRebirth

Back to top Go down

Never thought I'd do it Empty Re: Never thought I'd do it

Post by mverde3 6th August 2010, 9:29 pm

It looks great on you !! I might have to get them too ! You do you girl ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 6th August 2010, 10:07 pm

Wow, I think it looks great!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHairsRebirth 7th August 2010, 3:46 pm

Thanks ladies! I wore it out last night and got many compliments, so I definitely feel great about my decision
MyHairsRebirth
MyHairsRebirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanija 10th August 2010, 11:15 am

It looks good on you! That's the type of half-wig I'm looking to buy. I have a pony like this I used while transitioning, but my hair is too short to wear it now. Did you get it from the bss?
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by MyHairsRebirth 10th August 2010, 2:34 pm

Thanks Alanija! Yes, I bought it from the bss, but I saw it online days before and knew that that's what I wanted. It's actually priced cheaper on the website I found it at, but add shipping and whatnot it's about the same price as the bss one. Here's the link:
http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Half-Wig/QUICK-WEAVE-SYNTHETIC-HALF-WIG-NITA/index.php
MyHairsRebirth
MyHairsRebirth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down