CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start kinky twists with a braid or twist

4 posters

Go down

Start kinky twists with a braid or twist Empty Start kinky twists with a braid or twist

Post by alieshia 5th August 2010, 5:12 pm

Hey all,
I've been interested in doing kinky twist extensions. I've been researching and I'm wondering if I should start my twists with a braid or a twist. I dont want my hair to loc up, so I'm wodering which is the best to do in order to avoid that. Which way will last longer? Thanks!

alieshia

Back to top Go down

Start kinky twists with a braid or twist Empty Re: Start kinky twists with a braid or twist

Post by ciara89 5th August 2010, 5:34 pm

The kinky twist that I have seen and wore myself, started with the braids. I'm guessing to attach the extentions to your hair. So your hair wont lock up you can touch them up, when the new-growth get out of control.
ciara89
ciara89

Back to top Go down

Start kinky twists with a braid or twist Empty Re: Start kinky twists with a braid or twist

Post by C. 5th August 2010, 5:38 pm

i agree with ^^. the braids are to attach the extensions to your hair, otherwise they most likely would slip out fairly quickly

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 5th August 2010, 7:23 pm

Starting them with braids is less tension on your hair as well. Starting them with twists involves twisting your hair very tightly, which could lead to more breakage than starting them with braids.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by alieshia 5th August 2010, 7:24 pm

Thanks yall!

alieshia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down