CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After**

+8
Naturally Zee
natural83
Lynnieluve
DvaAuNaturel
lumii
Niqui36
goombagirl
NFW_THA_QUEEN13
12 posters

Go down

**Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After** Empty **Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After**

Post by NFW_THA_QUEEN13 3rd August 2010, 1:06 am

I knew something about her changed but I couldn't put my finger on it. All I noticed is that it probably had to do with Botox and it made her look old. It turned out to be cheek implants. Personally, I thought she was already gorgeous the way she was, but I guess that's what Hollywood does to you. What do you think?? See the pics for yourself courtesy of MTO!
http://mto.mediatakeout.com/mobile/content/?view=42598
NFW_THA_QUEEN13
NFW_THA_QUEEN13

Back to top Go down

**Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After** Empty Re: **Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After**

Post by NFW_THA_QUEEN13 3rd August 2010, 1:10 am

NFW_THA_QUEEN13
NFW_THA_QUEEN13

Back to top Go down

**Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After** Empty Re: **Jada Pinkett Smith Before and After**

Post by goombagirl 3rd August 2010, 12:20 pm

THAT's what it was! Why'd she do that? She goin' for the Lil Kim look or sumthin? BTW, Kim looked good too before all the surgery.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 3rd August 2010, 1:05 pm

I knew it was something that didn't look quite right on her! She was much prettier without the implants. More like a natural beauty.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 4th August 2010, 9:16 am

She looked way better before! I guess they mostly can't stand the pressure in their surroundings and feel forced to also go to the beauty doc..
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th August 2010, 9:35 pm

When I saw her and her family on Oprah I couldn't figure out why her face looked funny then read online about her possible cheek implants. Everytime I see her I think about Madam, the puppet.

Not sure why she did that but it makes her look hard IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th August 2010, 9:53 pm

LOL @ DVA!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th August 2010, 10:44 pm

I wondered if she really did have something done to her face! I noticed something was different...like her face was super muscular or something, but I thought maybe it was because she seemed to be really toned and muscular here lately and it had effected her face, since she's already so tiny! But OMG...I really hate to see her do that because Jada is already so naturally pretty! SMH! This is disturbing! LOL! Still love her though, and her show Hawthorne!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Zee 5th August 2010, 2:39 pm

NFW_THA_QUEEN13 wrote:I knew something about her changed but I couldn't put my finger on it. All I noticed is that it probably had to do with Botox and it made her look old. It turned out to be cheek implants. Personally, I thought she was already gorgeous the way she was, but I guess that's what Hollywood does to you. What do you think?? See the pics for yourself courtesy of MTO!
http://mto.mediatakeout.com/mobile/content/?view=42598

I kept saying to myself, why is she looking so weird?? She was absolutely beautiful before, and I can admit she still is. I just wish she would have been comfortable enough in her own, especially since she raising these kids with the obvious intention of being in the spotlight. They need to learn how to be happy with themselves, bc hollyweird will make them want to change every aspect of themselves.
Naturally Zee
Naturally Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 6th August 2010, 10:29 pm

Nooooooooooooooo. Someone had to photoshop that. PLease tell me she didn't. She looks horrible if that is true. I like the old Jada. Noooooooooooooooooooo......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleX 7th August 2010, 6:01 pm

DreamMerchant, I, like you, hope this is photoshopping. Also, the pictures are at different angles and she is laughing in the "after" photos. Also, makeup artists can add contouring to make your nose slimmer, enhance your bust, and etc.

IMHO, Mediatakeout is not a very reliable source for information.
ElleX
ElleX

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 7th August 2010, 11:21 pm

giggles @ DVA's added cartoon picture!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 10th August 2010, 3:31 pm

ElleX wrote:DreamMerchant, I, like you, hope this is photoshopping. Also, the pictures are at different angles and she is laughing in the "after" photos. Also, makeup artists can add contouring to make your nose slimmer, enhance your bust, and etc.

IMHO, Mediatakeout is not a very reliable source for information.

I agree with you. I don't buy the cheek implant story. If anything age, makeup and photoshop are to blame.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th August 2010, 4:46 pm

I just ran across this video on bossip.com of Jada on a late night talk show recently, so you can judge for yourself. I hope this isn't true though, because Jada is naturally gorgeous!

http://bossip.com/275239/jada-pinkett-smith-looking-good-and-talking-about-jaden-smith-still-having-chores-we-have-a-lot-of-bread-in-the-house-he-isnt-the-bread-winner-video6969/
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 10th August 2010, 6:05 pm

Her cheeks look CRAZY!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 10th August 2010, 10:36 pm

Wow, that video says alot. I mean, I am confused. She has a FIIINE husband (though he could be a jerk). She has her health. Her kids are healthy. She has money. She lives a comfortable life. She is/was very pretty. She appears to have it all but still wants to alter her image. I do not even have 1/1,000,000 of what she has but darn it, my baby is healthy, I am healthy my DH is healthy, we own our home, I have food to eat , a car to drive (even if it is not a Lexus RX 330) and no debt. I still do not want to alter anything on my body. I feel like the richest person in the world with all of the blessings I have. Wow, it is mind boggling as to what her inner turmoil is. Prayers.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 10th August 2010, 11:08 pm

Her face looks so tight, almost uncomfortable! I can't believe she did that. She was beautiful just the way she was!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down