CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love

3 posters

Go down

Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love Empty Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love

Post by Renny 19th October 2010, 7:08 pm

I purchased from this small company back in July because she was having a sale. An 8 oz container of her Wet Set Curl Pudding was $5.50. The few YT reviews were good, so the PJ in me figured what the heck. I tried using it once when I received it but didn't have good results. I can't remember what I did, but I know it had to be me. The other day I realized this stuff might have a shelf life and I'd better try to use it again before the warm weather is completely gone. The first ingredient is glycerin. I tried it yesterday and loved it. I decided to cowash this morning and do it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke. My hair is so soft and my curls are so nice. They look different from the way they look when I use a gel; less slick and less shiny, but nice all the same with a good sheen. No crunchies at all. I usually have crunchies I have to scrunch out by the end of the day with this stuff. Not with this stuff. Wonderful, I'm happy. I'll definitely reorder in the spring, definitely.

Here's the website:

http://curlsbysisterssmith.com/moisturizers.aspx
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love Empty Re: Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love

Post by Free2Be 19th October 2010, 7:41 pm

The price is not bad at all! How's the shrinkage with this? And does it feel product-y at all?

*I am asking for this for my birthday. LOL I read all the ingredients and since my hair loves protein I'm all over the keratin and olive-infused coconut milk! Can't wait to try some of her products. Thanks for posting, Renny!
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love Empty Re: Curls by Sister Smith - I'm in love

Post by Renny 19th October 2010, 7:56 pm

I hardly had any! I forgot to mention that. I have mad shrinkage with gel and I usually raise my hair at the roots after I refresh to pull it out some. I didn't feel like I needed to do that with this. I'm quite impressed, seriously.

It doesn't feel product-y to me which was why I gave up on it at the onset. I slathered it on my head and didn't try to work with it. Now I've learned that I have to work with my hair and the products and I had fabulous results. I still look at it and think "how did this stuff do that to my hair?" Smile
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cora 20th October 2010, 12:06 am

I really like her products, her hair butter is also very good and very reasonably priced.

cora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down