CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET!

4 posters

Go down

THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET! Empty THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET!

Post by Dannibeau24 2nd August 2010, 4:57 pm

Hi everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

So I was sitting here trying to figure out which shampoo I was going to use to wash my hair today and I couldn't choose! So looking through my cabinet I saw a very lonely bottle of shampoo that I used like one time sitting in the back of my cabinet. Which I am pretty sure all you product junkies have numerous things you just use once and never thought to use it again((lol)). So anywho the shampoo is by Suave it's called Citrus Smoothie with milk protein. I'm like hummm let me try this again?? After shampooing my hair, my hair felt extremely soft and clean! I was in love! When I used it will I was transitioning it didn't do too much for my hair but now that I am fully naturale it works GREAT! So ladies look in your cabinets and pick out something that you haven't used in a while and try it again and see what it does for your hair this time! And if it doesn't work PLEASE THROW IT AWAY! And if it does save your money don't go buying everything you see! LOL Love ya'll!

GOOD DAY! Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET! Empty Re: THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET!

Post by TeachEmB 3rd August 2010, 1:43 am

I totally know what you mean! I just looked @ the back of my product shelf and threw 2 tubs of motions creamy crack away! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Then I took out all the left over conditioners I had (I was a permed product junkie also!)! I poured all of them in a tupperware tub and added a lil Olive Oil! I've been using the remnant conditioner mixture for my quick washes everyday after the pool!
TeachEmB
TeachEmB

Back to top Go down

THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET! Empty Re: THOSE LONELY PRODUCTS IN THE BACK OF YOUR CABINET!

Post by Dannibeau24 3rd August 2010, 5:03 pm

TeachEmB wrote:I totally know what you mean! I just looked @ the back of my product shelf and threw 2 tubs of motions creamy crack away! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Then I took out all the left over conditioners I had (I was a permed product junkie also!)! I poured all of them in a tupperware tub and added a lil Olive Oil! I've been using the remnant conditioner mixture for my quick washes everyday after the pool!

See you made a new concoction! Good for you! And yea I had some Motions products to I just gave them to my mama..lol
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 5th August 2010, 1:43 am

I may be a PJ, but I refuse to be a clutter-bug, so I usually have no products lying around that I don't use. If I don't like a product, then it'll either be used for something else (this is how I found out that conditioner makes a great shaving cream Smile) or swapped/sold on a swap board. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just trash a product and be done with it, even if I don't like it, because that's money wasted, and every cent counts on a college student budget. I may be a PJ, but I'm an organized PJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 5th August 2010, 5:52 am

SummerRuby wrote:I may be a PJ, but I refuse to be a clutter-bug, so I usually have no products lying around that I don't use. If I don't like a product, then it'll either be used for something else (this is how I found out that conditioner makes a great shaving cream Smile) or swapped/sold on a swap board. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just trash a product and be done with it, even if I don't like it, because that's money wasted, and every cent counts on a college student budget. I may be a PJ, but I'm an organized PJ.

Word
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannibeau24 6th August 2010, 2:27 pm

SummerRuby wrote:I may be a PJ, but I refuse to be a clutter-bug, so I usually have no products lying around that I don't use. If I don't like a product, then it'll either be used for something else (this is how I found out that conditioner makes a great shaving cream Smile) or swapped/sold on a swap board. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just trash a product and be done with it, even if I don't like it, because that's money wasted, and every cent counts on a college student budget. I may be a PJ, but I'm an organized PJ.

Hey well do what works for you that's all that matters and good tip on the shaving cream...
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down