CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally found a leave-in conditioner.....

+2
Miss Kim
MJFAN1980
6 posters

Go down

I finally found a leave-in conditioner..... Empty I finally found a leave-in conditioner.....

Post by MJFAN1980 31st July 2010, 11:50 am

that I like... Creme of Nature has a new leave-in conditioner that will leave your hair, soft, detangled, and smelling Oh So Good!! Wink It's not too thick like Giovanni or too light like Lacio Lacio, it's just perfect!! cheers

MJFAN1980

Back to top Go down

I finally found a leave-in conditioner..... Empty Re: I finally found a leave-in conditioner.....

Post by Miss Kim 31st July 2010, 12:58 pm

So what is the name of the conditioner by creme of nature?

Miss Kim

Back to top Go down

I finally found a leave-in conditioner..... Empty Re: I finally found a leave-in conditioner.....

Post by Indigo 31st July 2010, 6:52 pm

I'm glad it works for you, but I had to switch back to Organic Root Stimulator.

Indigo

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN1980 1st August 2010, 3:48 pm

Miss Kim wrote:So what is the name of the conditioner by creme of nature?
LOL Creme of Nature leave-in conditioner

MJFAN1980

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN1980 1st August 2010, 3:49 pm

Indigo wrote:I'm glad it works for you, but I had to switch back to Organic Root Stimulator.
What didn't you like about it?

MJFAN1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo 31st August 2010, 9:18 pm

Greasy, not moisturizing.

Indigo

Back to top Go down

Post by MsKayDee 1st September 2010, 1:21 pm

Hi-What are the ingredients?
MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd September 2010, 1:58 pm

Bump
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 2nd September 2010, 3:39 pm

Their Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave In for dehydrated hair is great!

The site states: Pamper your hair with this creme-based formula to soften, detangle, and provide the ultimate conditioning. Perfect for color treated hair, organic Lemongrass works to tone and highlight each strand. Rosemary helps protect and strengthen from root to tip, delivering a softness that endures. Certified organic ingredients are used in the product.

Ingredients
Ultra-Purified Water Aqua , Petrolatum , PEG-4 , Glyceryl Stearate , Sorbitol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Octyl Palmitate , Isodecyl Stearate , Cyclomethicone , Amodimethicone , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract Peppermint.

Ingredients
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil Rosemary , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil Orange , Mentha Piperita Oil Peppermint , Citrus Aurantium Oil Lime , Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil Spearmint , Glycerin , Panthenol , Polybutene , PEG-75 Lanolin.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down