CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school/when to BC HELP???

4 posters

Go down

school/when to BC HELP??? Empty school/when to BC HELP???

Post by datrice13 31st July 2010, 2:07 am

i've been transitioning for 6 months now and i start school on august 25. In the begining i decided i would transition until school ended in june of 2011 and idont think i can go that long with these relaxed ends... however i dont want to cut my hair in the middle of the school year and end up not knowing what to do with my hair or not liking it, so i was thinking about doing the BC in march which would make 14 months of transition... what should i do???
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

school/when to BC HELP??? Empty Re: school/when to BC HELP???

Post by Free2BMe :) 1st August 2010, 5:06 pm

Decide what length works right for you. And whenever you're comfortable that's the length you want, you should cut it off.
Free2BMe :)
Free2BMe :)

http://xoxo-chichi.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyloved789 1st August 2010, 5:16 pm

wow, I have the same situation. maybe it's a good idea to BC in march. Is that when you're spring break is?
But I agree with Free2BME, BC when you've thought abt it, and you're absolutely ready, emotionally and practically.

Do you have wigs, half wigs, or can do weaves, or braids? You can use those, if you BC'd at anytime and didn't feel ready to wear it out yet.

lovelyloved789

Back to top Go down

Post by datrice13 1st August 2010, 6:16 pm

Ohkay thx and my spring break is in April i just took out my sew in and I'm going to get braids in January but because I'm in band and we wear rediculously tight band hats the braids won't fit in it so I'm just waiting until football season is over
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

Post by NFW_THA_QUEEN13 2nd August 2010, 1:31 pm

That sounds good to me. I'm Worried that you'll not like the length of you hair if BC and you'll probably straighten,straighten, and straighten to give hair When school starts...you have to buckle down with your hair care. You need to keep your hair in protective styles because there's a lot of em'. That's what I did to distract me about worrying for my hair. I've been transitioning for 1 year and it went by fast to be honest. So you'll probably get to a point where you'll wanna BC.
NFW_THA_QUEEN13
NFW_THA_QUEEN13

Back to top Go down

Post by datrice13 2nd August 2010, 3:26 pm

ok i'll try not to use too much heat ill probably get twist because i actually like how twist look on really short hair school/when to BC HELP??? Icon_wink
datrice13
datrice13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down