CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it!

4 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it! Empty The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it!

Post by LittleOne 11th July 2010, 10:57 pm

Hello Ladies!

I am recruiting participants for a new natural hair website. I love learning about and helping other ladies with their hair. I want to show everyone that they can achieve their hair goals with the right advice and a little patience.

It is difficult to know what do with your hair using the info on the internet. There's a lot of helpful and accurate stuff on different websites, but it's hard to know what's right for your specific hair type and lifestyle. If you participate in my hair care program, I will give you a questionnaire so that you can tell me all about your hair. Based on that information, I will design a personalized regimen using products that you already own or others within your budget. You'll keep me updated and we'll tweak your regimen as necessary. Your regimen and progress will be featured on the website to teach and inspire other women.

To be featured on the site, there are only 3 main requirements:

1) You follow the instructions that I give you to the letter. The instructions will be simple, but very detailed.
2) You fill out a brief feedback form about your hair every 2 weeks.
3) You submit pictures of your progress every 2-3 months.

If you are interested, please complete the Hair Liberty Survey

Thanks!
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it! Empty Re: The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it!

Post by cupcakesandshoes 17th July 2010, 1:03 pm

I'm doing it now...I'm up for a challenge
cupcakesandshoes
cupcakesandshoes

http://cupcakesandtiaras.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it! Empty Re: The Ultimate Challenge - Get a personalized regimen and stick to it!

Post by Naturally Esq 17th July 2010, 1:54 pm

LittleOne wrote:Hello Ladies!

I am recruiting participants for a new natural hair website. I love learning about and helping other ladies with their hair. I want to show everyone that they can achieve their hair goals with the right advice and a little patience.

It is difficult to know what do with your hair using the info on the internet. There's a lot of helpful and accurate stuff on different websites, but it's hard to know what's right for your specific hair type and lifestyle. If you participate in my hair care program, I will give you a questionnaire so that you can tell me all about your hair. Based on that information, I will design a personalized regimen using products that you already own or others within your budget. You'll keep me updated and we'll tweak your regimen as necessary. Your regimen and progress will be featured on the website to teach and inspire other women.

To be featured on the site, there are only 3 main requirements:

1) You follow the instructions that I give you to the letter. The instructions will be simple, but very detailed.
2) You fill out a brief feedback form about your hair every 2 weeks.
3) You submit pictures of your progress every 2-3 months.

If you are interested, please complete the Hair Liberty Survey

Thanks!

What is your experience and expertise in natural hair care? Thanks
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th July 2010, 4:38 pm

this seems like a good challenge. although i already have a reggie this would be perfect for a newbie to join! within the next 6 months i plan to get braids for the winter n keep it in protective styles ONLY!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down