CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donna Marie products (coco curly)

3 posters

Go down

Donna Marie products (coco curly) Empty Donna Marie products (coco curly)

Post by IJustWannaKnow2 6th July 2010, 11:00 am

Hey all, I just heard some reviews about the Coco Curly products by Donna Marie by Coils Kinks & Curls on UTube and sounds like their products are good. Anyone have any other info to share? I tried to find the products on their links but couldn't find them (detangler / curly butter...) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by IJustWannaKnow2 on 8th July 2010, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled words / capitalizations)

IJustWannaKnow2

Back to top Go down

Donna Marie products (coco curly) Empty Re: Donna Marie products (coco curly)

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th July 2010, 3:43 pm

Hi IJustWannaKnow2

I love Donna Marie's products. I just did a product review in my CSJ thread pg 34. She had to shut down her old website for security reasons please note her new link below:

http://www.shopdonnamarie.com/

I have the Moisture Mist and the SuperButter Cream. I like both, but the MiraCurl...WOW is all I can say!!!

The Cocoa Hemp Leave-in is on my list next!!

HTH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 11th July 2010, 8:56 pm

Hi, I love Donna Marie products as well. The MiraCurl Curling Gelly is great!!! Great curl definition. The MiraCurl Detangler and Conditioner is also really good. It defines my curls as well. I also like the Super Butter Cream, it makes your hair "feel" moisturized and soft. When I'm a little heavy handed with the Gelly, I add just a little of the Super Butter Cream and it helps soften my hair. Or I just put some on in the morning or at night. The shampoo is okay.

Unfortunately, I didn't care too much for the rest of the products.

Overall, great products and great customer service as well.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by IJustWannaKnow2 13th July 2010, 8:24 am

Thanks ya'll! I may try them if my excursions with the KCCC / Knot Today don't pan out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IJustWannaKnow2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down