CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date Night

+2
Nessa101
IndigoHarmony
6 posters

Go down

Date Night Empty Date Night

Post by IndigoHarmony 4th July 2010, 2:15 pm

So... I haven't been on a real date in like 4 months. I got out of a relationship about 3 months ago and the last month we were together.. yea. We were falling apart so not really going out anywhere. Anyways. Dinner date on tuesday. I'm feeling nervous & excited. He's headed to college in a month so there's not really anywhere for it to go. But I've been going to school with him for three years and never thought we'd ever go on a date together. It's not a situation where I'm finally with my secret super crush, it's more like we've always been around each other but not really good friends. I hope everything goes well. And the point of posting this was just cuz its on my mind.
IndigoHarmony
IndigoHarmony

Back to top Go down

Date Night Empty Re: Date Night

Post by Nessa101 4th July 2010, 6:56 pm

Aw that's cute. Do you like him and want this to potentially go somewhere? I think sometimes people use the i'm goint "to college" thing as an excuse. If you really care about the person you'll find a way to make it work. My suggestion is try to relax! Even though easier said then done and if your gonna wear heels I suggest wedges or a low heel so your feet don't hurt. Good luck! =)
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 4th July 2010, 7:08 pm

I'm jealous I haven't been on a date in forever. Then again the only time I talk to boys know is then I'm so bored I think I'd scream. Good luck
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 5th July 2010, 2:00 pm

how'd it go?
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 6th July 2010, 4:46 pm

deeply_rooted_chick wrote:I'm jealous I haven't been on a date in forever. Then again the only time I talk to boys know is then I'm so bored I think I'd scream. Good luck

Same over here Date Night Icon_neutral
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 6th July 2010, 5:22 pm

I love date nights! Hope it goes well. Smile
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoHarmony 9th July 2010, 1:45 pm

It went pretty well. His personailty is wayy different than I expected!! I always saw him as confident almost cocky kind of guy, but after sitting and talking with him he's the complete opposite. I'm sure it's not going anywhere though. He couldn't figure out how to get of the parking garage!!! not. okay. All you do is follow the signs. Not the brightest crayon in the box. Lol. He was nice though nbut we're definitely not moving past friends.
IndigoHarmony
IndigoHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down