CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a gentle shampoo

3 posters

Go down

I need a gentle shampoo Empty I need a gentle shampoo

Post by pinktamitha64 25th June 2010, 1:51 pm

So i have really coarse hair and im looking for a shampoo/ cleanser that won't dry out my hair but will clean it out and won't break the bank, does anyone know of any products that i don't need to buy online? and also im hearing a lot of good things bout the sheamoisture line from target, and i am eager to try it out has anyone used the entire line and how has it benefited you hair? Very Happy
pinktamitha64
pinktamitha64

Back to top Go down

I need a gentle shampoo Empty Re: I need a gentle shampoo

Post by newcurlieque 25th June 2010, 5:38 pm

pinktamitha64 wrote:So i have really coarse hair and im looking for a shampoo/ cleanser that won't dry out my hair but will clean it out and won't break the bank, does anyone know of any products that i don't need to buy online? and also im hearing a lot of good things bout the sheamoisture line from target, and i am eager to try it out has anyone used the entire line and how has it benefited you hair? Very Happy

I have most of the line but not the shampoo. I am quite impressed with it and will be purchasing the shampoo this weekend. Sorry I can't give you more feedback but the rest of the line is VERY moisturizing so I'm expecting the shampoo will be too. The only other shampoo I use is Oyin Handmade Shampoo Bar but I live in MD and can go right to the store.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by AimWard 25th June 2010, 9:49 pm

I'm on my second bottle of the Shea Moisture Restorative Shampoo. LOVE IT. Now, it will not leave your hair feeling completely moisturized like a co-wash, but It won't feel stripped either. It uses decyl glucoside as the cleanser which is very gentle but it has a nice, rich lather. I was heavy handed with some coconut oil one day and I washed with this and it did not remove all the oil from my hair. If you are a big time cone or butter user and you're looking for something to wash them away, this may not work. But if you use low to moderate amounts of oils or butters, this will wash them away without stripping. Again, your hair will not feel the way it feels when you co-wash, but as far as low-poos/sulfate-free poos go, IMO this is the best on the market. Nice lather and a clean head without the stripped squeaky clean feeling.
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by pinktamitha64 27th June 2010, 12:18 pm

thanks you guys Smile
pinktamitha64
pinktamitha64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content