CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna for color....

2 posters

Go down

Henna for color.... Empty Henna for color....

Post by Tressabelle28 13th November 2009, 3:15 am

Ok so I tried the henna! Loved it. It really did make my hair super shiny and I did notice that my hair was fuller and heavier (which I love). I had a very little bit of a light brown color left on some of my ends and the henna made it a really nice red. Has anyone tried lightening their hair for the purpose of covering it with henna (for that great henna red). I was thinking of lightening a few pieces and then putting henna over it. Is henna like other colors where I need to wait two weeks after lightening before I henna? Is this a crazy question?

Tressabelle28

Back to top Go down

Henna for color.... Empty Re: Henna for color....

Post by lexi1 13th November 2009, 12:49 pm

Yes you can lighten then henna. This is what I done, I'm actually thinking of doing it again. They have alot of threads on this if you go to longhaircommunity. They have a section dedicated to henna and they discuss different methods to lighten and then henna.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tressabelle28 17th November 2009, 10:47 am

Thanks I will check that site out. Did u lighten and henna in the same day? I love what henna does for my hair....but I'm so obsessed with color. I just need a little something going on with this color. I use to color (highlights and all) my whole head and my hair suffered. Now to not really have any color is killing me:)

Tressabelle28

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 17th November 2009, 12:04 pm

I lightened one day and used henna the next. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down