CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

+92
Ms.Mai
Kea::curls
StephanieB
kim
crvng4mr
oooop2
cyclingchick
SisterBoyd
ciacia
Cnicoles6
HappyCurly
jaybella
Mz. CiCi
thetiffany
Happy2B
summerbreeze76
ShortNSassie
freckledmom4
xtremelyperfect
Deva_87
Cherry: extraordinary!
Afronique
WhosThatRedHead
Sasha B.
CocoEuro
naturalbelle1983
wyldhoney
blondie
dajewel
newcurlieque
curlsunfurled
Buttercup76
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
tiashaunteƩ
curly-me-naturally
Renny
nattyblog
~JOME~
mstokes2008
CurlyChefRobin
NaturalNixon
sweetdrk1
EmbracingNaturalMe
BajanPrincess82
MomnWife
Juices-n-Berries
Karyn
QuietButterfly
Muz
TriniCherryPrincess
CocaColaCutie
Janet36603
Curlz of Luv
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
MellowOne
Notthecoolmom
exhale1913
SheeTacular
Nikcoils
kinksncurls
jlowman1
krazy coils
NhappyJackie
BrownSkinDiva
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
AfrikanLatina
priceless
TerraD
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
KinkyNappyHappy
mrsmackey
LadyMika
ktoliver5303
swoodward
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
NubieNatty
LaToya28
TheRYL1
naturalmommyGA
bholmes87
Serenity23
CrissyQ
.:Eden:.
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
96 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

Post by MellowOne 16th June 2010, 8:36 am

I like the corrine b look as the other ladies said with the red would look great.

I think it would look cute if you pinned it up in the back and had your sides pinned up with the front in a twist out. Have a cute red flower on the side. Now in my mind this looks cute but I don't know how well I explained it lol...
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 10:05 am

i enjoyed reading ur feature on nyla's blog!

i totally agree to accent black n whites wit a hint of red, i normally do a red clutch but to pair it wit a red lipstick...mmmmm **snaps for the kids** i say with the neckline of ur dress to wear it out and biiiiig. if ur gonna wear big dangly earrings put the sides up :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_wink
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 10:47 am

The twins (left - Jordyn right - Jaxon)

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Img_4811

My lovebug and my niece Jadyn - twins big sister)

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Img_4812

Sunday Hair

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 8c101410

Yesterday's Hair

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 A6101010

Preview of my 4th of July National AFro Day Hair

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Img_4813

My hair today

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 B3a1d210
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 11:14 am

heeeeeeey how'd u get the PERFECT fro? did u keep pattin and shapin? it looks like a clear cut retro pic...im so excited i cant wait :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_bounce

what do u pin up ur bantu's with? how do they stay in place??? i wanna try em
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th June 2010, 11:19 am

Love, love, love the fro! Is it a result of picking out your twist out?

As for your anniversary 'do, I like all your styles so I don't know. A pop of yellow or red would look great with your black and white dress. Shucks the flower you wore would work perfectly IMO.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th June 2010, 11:28 am

All of your pics are gorgeous! I love the fro in today's hair? Did you pick it out?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 11:34 am

NubieNatty wrote:heeeeeeey how'd u get the PERFECT fro? did u keep pattin and shapin? it looks like a clear cut retro pic...im so excited i cant wait :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_bounce

what do u pin up ur bantu's with? how do they stay in place??? i wanna try em

I picked out the twist out using water (of course), then I patted it into shape. I could have been bigger. :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_eek

I transformed the fro into the bantu knots. I used water and Shea Moisture Hair Milk. My kinkier hair (around the sides and back) just stayed in place. My looser textured hair (Top and middle) I had to use hair pins to set it, then I took them out this morning.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Love, love, love the fro! Is it a result of picking out your twist out?

As for your anniversary 'do, I like all your styles so I don't know. A pop of yellow or red would look great with your black and white dress. Shucks the flower you wore would work perfectly IMO.

Yes I picked out my twist out using water.

That's the flower I made when I had a TWA. Yesterday was my first time wearing it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 11:36 am

krazy coils wrote:All of your pics are gorgeous! I love the fro in today's hair? Did you pick it out?

Thanks!!

Yes, I picked out the twist out with water.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th June 2010, 1:04 pm

[quote="Notthecoolmom"]Lynn, I usually do red accessories with a black dress like red earrings or a bracelet or even a red clutch.

Congrats on 5 years, Lynnie!!! That was my thought exactly! A cute red cinch belt with red accessories will be a good look! I like the Corrine Bailey Rae style and throw in a red flower! A bantu knot out will be cute, too!

Love the fro!!! Your bantus look great! They're perfectly parted! Love the yellow flower! Roxie is fabulicious in all the pics!!

Last edited by CurlsGalore on 16th June 2010, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th June 2010, 1:06 pm

Cute pics, look at the babies! Awww!

The fro was fierce! & where have I been? I didn't know about National Afro Day! Gotta get my pick ready! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 16th June 2010, 1:50 pm

Hey Lynnie- awesome pics! Did you do a knot out too? I want to see pics! That's a style I want to try but I'm scurred!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 16th June 2010, 1:54 pm

Love the pics and the babies oh the babies so cute

July 4th afro...I don't know I might pass out around here...
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th June 2010, 2:25 pm

Love your pics Lynnie ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 7:18 pm

[quote="CurlsGalore"]
Notthecoolmom wrote:Lynn, I usually do red accessories with a black dress like red earrings or a bracelet or even a red clutch.

Congrats on 5 years, Lynnie!!! That was my thought exactly! A cute red cinch belt with red accessories will be a good look! I like the Corrine Bailey Rae style and throw in a red flower! A bantu knot out will be cute, too!

Love the fro!!! Your bantus look great! They're perfectly parted! Love the yellow flower! Roxie is fabulicious in all the pics!!

Thanks!!

jlowman1 wrote:Cute pics, look at the babies! Awww!

The fro was fierce! & where have I been? I didn't know about National Afro Day! Gotta get my pick ready! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

Thanks!! LOL!!! Yes get your pick ready!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Lynnie- awesome pics! Did you do a knot out too? I want to see pics! That's a style I want to try but I'm scurred!

I havent done the BKO yet. You know I will post pics.

Notthecoolmom wrote:Love the pics and the babies oh the babies so cute

July 4th afro...I don't know I might pass out around here...

Makes you want another one, doesnt it. Please don't pass out.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Love your pics Lynnie ...

Thanks!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 16th June 2010, 8:23 pm

ooooh! Beautiful pictures!!!! I am loving the fro!!!! Your hair has grown so much!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlz of Luv 16th June 2010, 11:53 pm

Hi Lynnie, I saw on another post that you have made your own Eco Custard and it sounds really interesting and I want to try it this weekend. Can you tell me what the quantities of each ingredient you used in your custard? Also did you use it to do your twist and did you have any problems with your leave-in under the custard?

Thanks
Curlz of Luv
Curlz of Luv

http://curlsofluv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 17th June 2010, 12:08 am

the babies are so adorable. What are you leaning toward hair wise for the anniv. ?
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 17th June 2010, 12:32 pm

Love your new avi! Very pretty twistout!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th June 2010, 12:34 pm

Thanks! My avatar is actually a braidout.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 17th June 2010, 12:42 pm

nice pictures!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th June 2010, 12:43 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:ooooh! Beautiful pictures!!!! I am loving the fro!!!! Your hair has grown so much!

Thanks Jess!

Curlz of Luv wrote:Hi Lynnie, I saw on another post that you have made your own Eco Custard and it sounds really interesting and I want to try it this weekend. Can you tell me what the quantities of each ingredient you used in your custard? Also did you use it to do your twist and did you have any problems with your leave-in under the custard?

Thanks

I got this recipe from InspiredCoils on Youtube. I use it to do my two strand twist and I dont have any problems using it with my leave in.