CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

+92
Ms.Mai
Kea::curls
StephanieB
kim
crvng4mr
oooop2
cyclingchick
SisterBoyd
ciacia
Cnicoles6
HappyCurly
jaybella
Mz. CiCi
thetiffany
Happy2B
summerbreeze76
ShortNSassie
freckledmom4
xtremelyperfect
Deva_87
Cherry: extraordinary!
Afronique
WhosThatRedHead
Sasha B.
CocoEuro
naturalbelle1983
wyldhoney
blondie
dajewel
newcurlieque
curlsunfurled
Buttercup76
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
tiashaunteé
curly-me-naturally
Renny
nattyblog
~JOME~
mstokes2008
CurlyChefRobin
NaturalNixon
sweetdrk1
EmbracingNaturalMe
BajanPrincess82
MomnWife
Juices-n-Berries
Karyn
QuietButterfly
Muz
TriniCherryPrincess
CocaColaCutie
Janet36603
Curlz of Luv
MahoganyCurls
poeticlyspkng
MellowOne
Notthecoolmom
exhale1913
SheeTacular
Nikcoils
kinksncurls
jlowman1
krazy coils
NhappyJackie
BrownSkinDiva
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
AfrikanLatina
priceless
TerraD
CurlsGalore
traveljunkie08
KinkyNappyHappy
mrsmackey
LadyMika
ktoliver5303
swoodward
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
NubieNatty
LaToya28
TheRYL1
naturalmommyGA
bholmes87
Serenity23
CrissyQ
.:Eden:.
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
96 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

Post by Lynnieluve 19th July 2010, 12:55 am

NubieNatty wrote:get outta my head...i was just in the bathroom thinkin i cant wait to twist my hair up for the week!! ur updo is looking good and ur doin a good job wit ur exercise reggie cuz i see it all in ur face!

last time i did an updo i could only stand it for barely 2 days cuz the bobby pins made my head hurt :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_cry

Thanks :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

mstokes2008 wrote:That style looks amazing Lynnie!!! Don't you love when you stumble upon styles?? lol

Thanks and yes I do. My styles come out better when I don't have any idea what I am gonna do :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol

Notthecoolmom wrote:I love accidental styles

Me too!!

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
Notthecoolmom wrote:I love accidental styles
They always come out twice as nice than what you intended them to be....

Cute hair Lynnie!

Thanks!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:you have truly mastered the updo. It looks beautiful!

krazy coils wrote:Lynnie this accidental style is gorgeous!

Thanks ladies!!

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Wow! That updo is just fabulous! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin things like this is why youre my twist idol lol

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_redface Thanks Wynter!!

Deva_87 wrote:Accidental styling happens to me when i try to do one style and it doesnt come out and I find some way to make it look better than the original style

My best accidental styles come when I dont have a style in mind. :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Lynnie! GREAT accidental style! You have the patience of JOB when it comes to hairstyles!

LOL!! Thanks! I just love being able to show the versatility of natural hair. So many people on FB are checking out my pics (not leaving comments) but later sending private messages saying, "I am thinking about going natural" or "Because of you, I am gonna give it a try" or "I got a friend that is natural and she needs help" I love being able to inspire others....whether it's with their hair or with fitness. It just helps me to see people are really watching you when you least expect it.

wyldhoney wrote:What the heck?!?!

a) How do your twists stay looking so nice after 4 days of gymming it up? Sometimes my twists look like that when they're freshly done Mad

b) That accidental style is off the charts! I need to camp out in your backyard, in the hope that some of your creativity will somehow transfer across! Maybe if I'm very good you might decide to offer me a styling lesson or something. You are so creative!

a) It's all about the products. I have to use a butter and something with hold for my twist to last the whole week. They also look better if I twist on wet hair.

b) You're welcome to camp out in my backyard but I saw some frogs back there.... :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Lol

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Nice accidental style. And I'm with Wyldhoney. How did your twists last and still look good after 4 days and working out? That's awesome so please dish!

Thanks!! See above!!

CurlyChefRobin wrote:Great hair!! Love it!

Thanks!!!

swoodward wrote:Lovely! I tried the shine & define and went through it way too fast so I am not repurchasing yet until I know I can handle myself better!!!

Love the updos. I have a few of your styles in my hope folder!!!

Thanks!!! It's easy to use up the products fast. I have to consciously be thinking at all times, "Just use a little bit" or I will get a big glob of product :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff

Post by CurlsGalore 19th July 2010, 1:08 am

That's an awesome updo! Very pretty!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th July 2010, 1:10 am

Thanks CGalore!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th July 2010, 1:27 am

I LOVE that updo! I wish I knew how to flat twist and braid better... sigh...
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th July 2010, 1:30 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I LOVE that updo! I wish I knew how to flat twist and braid better... sigh...

Thanks!! Keep practicing, you'll get it. I learned how to do it while I was transitioning. I've gotten better over time. The right side still needs some work :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 19th July 2010, 1:38 am

That flat twist updo is fierce!! And you weren't even planning it! What are you on??!! I'll have some of that please! Shoot, two of 'em!

You know, you should put a tape of all your avi styles in your siggie. I miss your puff avi but I'd miss this one if you took it down, lol!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th July 2010, 2:04 am

Thanks Nattyblog!

I will be making another YT video for my 1 yr anniversary. I already have one for the first 6 months. I am Lynnieluve on YT too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 19th July 2010, 2:21 am

Nah ahh! Who doesn't YT now? Oh yeah, me. Lol. I'll have to check you out!!

Just saw your vid. Okay. I'm subscribing. All of those hair styles! That's crazy ridiculous! Can't wait to see your first tutorial. That wasn't too obvious of a hint, was it? Wink
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th July 2010, 3:58 am

Ok Lynnie you betta work! You WILL see me attempting that style soon and very soon. It is so fabulous!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th July 2010, 4:21 am

Wow...that is a beautiful accidental updo!

OK...you've inspired me like the folks on fb...I gotta try an updo! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 19th July 2010, 5:59 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Four day old twist after 4 gym workouts....LOL!!

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5310

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5311

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5224

Your twists looks GOOD after FOUR DAYS!!! and a workout!!! Wow!!!!

Lynnieluve wrote:Today's hair:

This style was not planned. Last night, my plan was to moisturize and retwist my hair in chunky twist to wear it "out" today. I guess I looked at too many hair pics and watched too many videos yesterday. My hands and my brain were on two different pages.

I started out putting two strand flat twist on both sides so I could wear my hair similar to this..

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5013

How in the world did I end up this style?!!!! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5312

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5313

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5314

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5315

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Img_5316

I ended up putting in medium size twist instead of large/chunky twist. As I was twisting, I was thinking, "I should do some kind of updo." I had no clue how I would pin it up but it came out really cute.

I got so many compliments. Even my pastor said he liked it. :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol (His wife and two daughters are natural)

Today would typically be "wash day" but I am gonna try to rock this style until Thursday. I hope my scalp cooperates.

Later curlies!!

Oh this is the bomb!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th July 2010, 9:05 am

Very pretty Lynnie .... love the versatility
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 19th July 2010, 10:33 am

wow Miss Lynnie , that is a beautiful updo ......I'm gonna have steal that too :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 20th July 2010, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th July 2010, 11:06 am

Lynn, I had to come over here to see how you did that updo. What a beautiful accident!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 19th July 2010, 12:19 pm

that looks nice.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 19th July 2010, 1:04 pm

Hey Lynnie!

Love the updo! I finally used the Eco Custard last night and it gave me some juicy twist!! I only twisted some bangs, the rest is up in a high bun.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th July 2010, 1:54 pm

That's cute!! Consider it stolen!! Laughing
Can I call it "The Lynnie"?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 19th July 2010, 2:44 pm

tiashauntee wrote:That's cute!! Consider it stolen!! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol

I love that!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 19th July 2010, 2:57 pm

Wow! That is amazing.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th July 2010, 7:48 pm

bholmes87 wrote:Ok Lynnie you betta work! You WILL see me attempting that style soon and very soon. It is so fabulous!!!!!

Thanks!! I cant wait to see you do it!!

TheRYL1 wrote:Wow...that is a beautiful accidental updo!

OK...you've inspired me like the folks on fb...I gotta try an updo! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

Thanks and I cant wait to see it!!

CocoEuro wrote:

Your twists looks GOOD after FOUR DAYS!!! and a workout!!! Wow!!!!

Oh this is the bomb!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks Coco!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Very pretty Lynnie .... love the versatility

Thanks!! I need to make my way to your thread....I havent been there in a loooooonnnnnngg time.

curly-me-naturally wrote:wow Miss Lynnie , that is a beautiful updo ......I'm gonna have still that too :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

Thanks! Go ahead and steal it!! I cant wait to see you do it!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Lynn, I had to come over here to see how you did that updo. What a beautiful accident!!

CrissyQ wrote:that looks nice.

Thanks ladies!!

npmoore04 wrote:Hey Lynnie!

Love the updo! I finally used the Eco Custard last night and it gave me some juicy twist!! I only twisted some bangs, the rest is up in a high bun.

Thanks!! Do you like the EcoCustared?

tiashauntee wrote:That's cute!! Consider it stolen!! Laughing

Yes you can call it "The Lynnie" LOL!! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol I know when you do it, it will look 10 times better than mine. :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol

WhosThatRedHead wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:That's cute!! Consider it stolen!! :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_lol

I love that!!

Thanks RedHead!!

MomnWife wrote:Wow! That is amazing.

Thanks!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 20th July 2010, 12:54 am

So.....(with my inspector's magnifying glass) how are you parting in the back of your head? This is my next assignment for my next project and the parts in the back of your head are just ridiculously co-rrect! I have to work double time just trying to get the ones in the front of my head to look half way decent. I'm back and forth in the the mirror and the hand mirror. Sometimes I scream so loud I scare myself!

Put a sistah on! study
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th July 2010, 10:26 am

@ Natty - I have a floor length mirror (not attached to the wall - $7 bucks at Tar-jay). I prop it up on the wall so I can see the back of my head in the bathroom mirror...of course I use a chair too.

Hope this helps.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 20th July 2010, 10:30 am

Lynnieluve wrote:@ Natty - I have a floor length mirror (not attached to the wall - $7 bucks at Tar-jay). I prop it up on the wall so I can see the back of my head in the bathroom mirror...of course I use a chair too.

Hope this helps.

That's what I do! It works great
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th July 2010, 1:28 pm

:: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Comic-p

It's coming down today or tomorrow. My scalp is screaming (dirty) and these hair pins are working my nerves. I am having to adjust the pins several times a day. :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_mad
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 20th July 2010, 1:34 pm

came by to take a parting view of the updo :: Lynnieluve and Roxie:: Big ole puff - Page 19 Icon_cry

LOVE the ECO Custard! First time I've ever had juicy tiwst that stayed moisturized. usually I have the skinny sickly looking twist and it takes a while for them to plump up.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next