CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle

4 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle Empty Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle

Post by natural_nance 10th June 2010, 1:52 pm

The KCCC has never been used and the Midnight Miracle is about 80% full I'm only interested in Miss Jessies products. Thanks!
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle

Post by chisellecouture 10th June 2010, 6:18 pm

Hi which Miss Jessies products are you interested in? I would like to swap for the KCCC I have a 16oz jar of Meringue used only once its like 97% full.

chisellecouture

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard & Midnight Miracle

Post by natural_nance 10th June 2010, 6:51 pm

I'm open to any of her products so I'd love to swap with you! PM me your info. Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

Post by curlymarge 28th July 2010, 1:18 pm

has this swap been completed yet?
curlymarge
curlymarge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydyybuggin76 30th July 2010, 11:19 am

This swap has been completed. I pm'd the OP and she confirmed it.

Lydyybuggin76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down