CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale

4 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale Empty Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale

Post by chisellecouture 30th May 2010, 7:26 am

I have a 16oz jar of Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for sale 98% full I opened it to smell and test on my boyfriends hair. Original price is $38 I'll let it go for $25

You pay for shipping, im not interested in swapping im a recovering PJ Very Happy

Last edited by chisellecouture on 10th June 2010, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

chisellecouture

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale

Post by Tai 30th May 2010, 12:28 pm

Kind of OT, but not really, what didn't you like about the products? There seems to be a trend in the swap boards of ladies trying to rid of the MJ products, including myself. They just don't work for my hair type and it seems the formula (for the CP) keeps changing.

Tai

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue for Sale

Post by chisellecouture 30th May 2010, 4:18 pm

I actually love them my favorite is the Curly Pudding its perfect for my hair type. I actually have 2 of the Curly Meringues and I prefer the Curly Pudding over it and I have a bunch of other products from Miss Jessies which will last me for maybe 2 years! I prefer the Baby Buttercreme over the Curly Buttercreme, im not a fan of the tingly sensation it gives.

Last edited by chisellecouture on 10th June 2010, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

chisellecouture

Back to top Go down

Post by SoFlyy 1st June 2010, 8:53 pm

i would like the curly pudding
SoFlyy
SoFlyy

Back to top Go down

Post by SoFlyy 1st June 2010, 8:58 pm

oh well the buttercream lol
SoFlyy
SoFlyy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 8th June 2010, 6:39 pm

Is the meringue still available?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down