CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS?

+4
CrissyQ
one.tru.luv
WalkingInDestiny
kinkyandchic
8 posters

Go down

HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS? Empty HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS?

Post by kinkyandchic 24th May 2010, 4:19 pm

hey. i dont know why my twa is so dry. i moisture and seal with a natural oil everyday. i co wash often. it's not severe, yet. lol. any product suggestions or regimens to help my hair not to be dry? thanks in advance. [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

kinkyandchic

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS? Empty Re: HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS?

Post by WalkingInDestiny 24th May 2010, 5:54 pm

I have realized that other than my oils a leave-in moisturizing conditioner of your choice helps. I use randon ones..Like Giovanni direct leave-in, Mane and Tail deep moisturizing, Organixs Coconut, Aubreys Camillia. When I'm at the store I will take a bit of whatever I think I like and lightly rub on my hand like lotion, I evaluate which one left hand felling soft, and rinse my hand if possible. Whatever one left my hand feeling super soft after rinsing are the ones that have worked best for me. I have had this same problem because it's almost like the oil isn't enough. I think too this is why some ladies use the shea butter, which you might also try if your hair likes shea butter.....
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS? Empty Re: HELP!!! MY TWA IS DRY!!! PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS?

Post by one.tru.luv 30th May 2010, 3:06 pm

KBB products.
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 30th May 2010, 3:32 pm

I use Yes to Cucumbers for my cowashes, oils, Aubrey Organic shea butter and I have a water bottle with oils that I use as a refresher during the day. HTH
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 30th May 2010, 4:28 pm

What are you using as a moisturizer? I usually use oil after applying a leave-in moisturizer. I used Giovanni Direct Leave-In or Shea Moisture Leave-In. I sometimes also use vegetable glycerin/water mix prior to sealing with oil.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by PolymerGirl 30th May 2010, 6:21 pm

I just tried coffee butter and macadamia nut butter to seal my ends. I know it sounds weird, but it really made my hair feel soft and moisturized. Plus, the two butters combined made me smell like cookies all day Smile
PolymerGirl
PolymerGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by La Reina McMeanie 14th July 2010, 4:33 pm

I like have a bottle with moisturizing conditioner and water as a refresher. But coconut oil or Shea butter seems to work well. I just make sure I moisture moisture and moisture because I hate dry hair.

Good luck
La Reina McMeanie
La Reina McMeanie

http://Myblognoholdsbar.blogspot.com, Relationswiththeworld.blog

Back to top Go down

Post by vcoutureex3 19th July 2010, 7:32 pm

i use the Cantu Shea Butter but i do not have a TWA, my best friend, who does have one is going to start using it with me, but at the moment she uses Miss Jessie's products when styling.
vcoutureex3
vcoutureex3

http://vcouturex3@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down