CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want Lock & Twist Gel

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want Lock & Twist Gel Empty Anyone want Lock & Twist Gel

Post by jamaicacurl 12th November 2009, 2:09 pm

I have a 13oz tub of Lock & Twist Gel by Organic Root Stimulator. I've used it twice and just don't like it. I heard good reviews about it's curl enhancement and moisturizing but in the end it just made my hair icky.

Here are the ingredients: Water, coconut milk, soybean oil, PVP, polyquaternium 37, propyl paraben, methyl paraben, DMDM hydantoin, propylene glycol, fragrance, sucrose.

I'd love to swap it out if anyone is interested. Products I'd like to try are:

Mixed Chicks Leave in
Jessicurl DT
Kinky Curly Curling Custard (that's a mouth full!)
Or some good ole Henna

Thanks!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone want Lock & Twist Gel Empty Re: Anyone want Lock & Twist Gel

Post by nmoultry 12th November 2009, 5:20 pm

I ordered mixed chicks leave-in and I also ordered samples that I never used if you want them. I just have to remember where I put them

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 12th November 2009, 9:25 pm

Oh I'd definitely love to take that Mixed Chicks leave in off your hands. Are the samples from Mixed chicks too?

Do you want to swap for this gel?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 12th November 2009, 9:48 pm

I was just going to send you the samples. I have 2 or 3 and then you can see if you really want to purchase it. I use it every week with my roller sets and I like it, I think it helps define the curls more.

You can swap the gel with someone else because I don't use gel and someone else might and it could become their HG. I have a deep conditioner sample of theirs if you want me to mail that as well. I didn't like the deep conditioner at all.

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 12th November 2009, 9:53 pm

oooh oooh ooooh......I want something...lol. just joking guys. My Qhemet Bilogics just came in the mail today, finally. I ordered the Burdock Root Butter Cream and the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. So I'm going to use one of them on this messy head of mine tonight. If it doesn't work out, I will be shipping it out to someone.
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 13th November 2009, 6:05 pm

nmoultry wrote:I was just going to send you the samples. I have 2 or 3 and then you can see if you really want to purchase it. I use it every week with my roller sets and I like it, I think it helps define the curls more.

You can swap the gel with someone else because I don't use gel and someone else might and it could become their HG. I have a deep conditioner sample of theirs if you want me to mail that as well. I didn't like the deep conditioner at all.

Ok so I'm just now seeing this! LOL yes you can send me the samples...I'll try the deep condish sample too. I'll PM you my address.
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 13th November 2009, 6:09 pm

loveself247 wrote:oooh oooh ooooh......I want something...lol. just joking guys. My Qhemet Bilogics just came in the mail today, finally. I ordered the Burdock Root Butter Cream and the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. So I'm going to use one of them on this messy head of mine tonight. If it doesn't work out, I will be shipping it out to someone.

Girl you're silly Smile You want the Lock & Twist gel?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down