CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T n C on Shorter Hair

3 posters

Go down

T n C on Shorter Hair Empty T n C on Shorter Hair

Post by BlakButterfli 21st May 2010, 1:11 pm

Ladies, I see so many of you raving about the TnC style and am wondering if it can be done on shorter hair? My hair is neither thick or huge or long, but I wanna play too! Smile

Does anyone have pics or a different method (if needed) of adapting the TnC to shorter hair?
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

T n C on Shorter Hair Empty Re: T n C on Shorter Hair

Post by NewlyNina 21st May 2010, 1:49 pm

That's actually my favorite stye.....see my avi. I twisted my hair and then rolled them w/ small satin rollers.
NewlyNina
NewlyNina

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 21st May 2010, 5:35 pm

NewlyNina - how many twists did you have on your head? I'm assuming a lot of small ones to roll them? And were they all twisted towards the back to get a certain curl pattern?

Thanks
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by NewlyNina 24th May 2010, 10:42 am

Sorry for the delay...

But you are correct...I had a lot of small twist because they seem to work better as far as definition. Depending on how I want to wear my hair will depend on the direction I twist. But I part my hair in five sections: 2 in the back, 1 in the middle, and 2 on the side and just twist. After I'm done twisting I group 5 twist together and just roll them in a spiral method. Does that make sense? Let me know...
NewlyNina
NewlyNina

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 24th May 2010, 12:28 pm

This is my staple style. My hair isn't that short anymore but it shrinks like nobody's business, so this works our the best for me.

I wash and deep condition my hair. Then, I put in small twist with wet hair and roll the ends on perm rods. I usually do this while I'm watching tv, it takes about an hour depending on how small I make them. I don't use a comb to part because i find that makes it look scalpy. In the morning I unravel the rods and wear it like that for a few days and by the end of the week I can wear a full twist-out with curly ends. I'll post pics later since I'm at work right now, lol.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down