CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes To....

+18
NaturalVirgo1922
Morshaye
FloridaSunshiny
Chinita07
erranicole
NubieNatty
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
NaturalTina
Tmochava
CurlyChefRobin
summabrown
kinkycurlylizzy
cutie_curli
naturallyMe08
Curly_Aquarius
Pinkpearls
jcanalena79
ladykay6
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yes To.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes To....

Post by FloridaSunshiny 16th June 2010, 4:36 pm

So, I'm experimenting with condish today because I straighten my hair two days ago and it became a hard, frizzy mess.

I tried Yes to Carrots and it made my scalp burn and itch. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to wash it out. I have to admit though, my curls were popping moreso than any other condish I've used.

I'm currently sitting here with Hello Hydration on my hair...we'll see how I like that. Oh, by the way, Walgreens has the Yes to Cucumbers leave-in on sale for $3.
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Morshaye 16th June 2010, 4:56 pm

I was thinking about trying the Yes To Carrots, I didn't know it had cones in it. Guess I'll try cucumbers then. Thanks ladies.
Morshaye
Morshaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 16th June 2010, 7:13 pm

Is the YTC and YTCarrots good for transitioning hair or just for completely natural hair as a leave in? I heard that leaving conditioner in relaxed/transitioning hair can weigh it down.
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by erranicole 17th June 2010, 1:05 am

@curlychefrobin a lot of people are saying there not a fan of YTCarrots ...and iam a transitioner of almost 5 mthns and I love it! It keeps my hair very soft! Like I said n a earlier post that I never felt this good about shampoo and conditioner...but I really gota try YTC but for now the carrots works great! Newho stay blessed.
**smoochez
&plenty of love!
-Erra Nicole

Find Me @:
Youtube.com/erranicole
erra-natural-beauti.blogspot.com
erranicole
erranicole

http://www.myspace.com/erranicole

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalVirgo1922 17th June 2010, 12:54 pm

To Lady kay, I love the YTTomatoes, I got mines at Ross for $3.99, wonderful slip, hair has fullness, very very soft, I leave a little bit in as a leavin. It was crazy luck that I came across it, but I'm really happy!
NaturalVirgo1922
NaturalVirgo1922

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 18th June 2010, 6:12 pm

I am going to ULTA today because I need some hair products so I can do my hair tonight, and Im going to purchase the Yes To Cucumbers. I hear a lot of people saying that they use it as a detangler, and some are saying they use it for a leave-in...I think Im going to try it as a leave in though! I'll try to report back once I use it...I'm excited because I've heard nothing but great things about it!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 18th June 2010, 11:43 pm

natural83 wrote:I am going to ULTA today because I need some hair products so I can do my hair tonight, and Im going to purchase the Yes To Cucumbers. I hear a lot of people saying that they use it as a detangler, and some are saying they use it for a leave-in...I think Im going to try it as a leave in though! I'll try to report back once I use it...I'm excited because I've heard nothing but great things about it!

Is there a Ross in your area? Yesterday, I purchased 3 bottles of YTCucumbers at Ross for 3.99 each. The sales person said they receive new shipments daily.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 19th June 2010, 12:50 am

@PinkPearls Yes! There is a Ross in my area...its in the same shopping center as ULTA, so I will definitely check Ross first! Unfortunately I didn't make it to ULTA today, but I'll try to get there tomorrow. So if Ross doesn't have it, I'll go ahead and swing by ULTA...$3.99 each sounds FAB! Thanks for the heads up!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by dyamonds10 19th June 2010, 9:54 pm

I tried YS to Carrots and I don't know if I will continue. Maybe I will try the mask again
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queenmoca 26th June 2010, 12:15 am

FloridaSunshiny wrote:So, I'm experimenting with condish today because I straighten my hair two days ago and it became a hard, frizzy mess.

I tried Yes to Carrots and it made my scalp burn and itch. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to wash it out. I have to admit though, my curls were popping moreso than any other condish I've used.

I'm currently sitting here with Hello Hydration on my hair...we'll see how I like that. Oh, by the way, Walgreens has the Yes to Cucumbers leave-in on sale for $3.

Hello all,

It's so true that everyone has different experiences with each product. I was so excited about trying Yes to Carrots. I went to, two locations of Ross and both only had Yes to Tomatoes and Yes to Cucumbers. I picked Yes to Cucumbers. I had the same experience as FloridaSunshiny. My scalp started burning.....I had a flash back from my creamy crack perm days. FloridaSunshiny how long did it take before your scalp stopped burning? I washed the conditioner out an hour ago and my scalp is still burning. I also purchased Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Conditioner today as well, I'm trying it now (Marshalls $4.99).

Queenmoca

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 26th June 2010, 2:02 pm

I went crazy in Ross lol I got the last 2 bottles of Yes to Cucumbers and i LOVE it as a co wash conditioner. I also got the Yes to Tomatoes shampoo and conditioner bc they were 2.99 but I haven't tried them yet. Hopefully I'll like it as much as cucumbers Smile didn't see carrots at ross so I may have to take a trip to Target
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 30th June 2010, 3:23 pm

So here's my update: I used Yes To Cucumbers for the first time last weekend, and OMG...amazing results!!! Im loving this stuff! My curls were beautiful and my hair felt wonderful! I cowashed with it, and used it as a leave in as well! Im going to do this same routine tonight. This product will definitely stay in the stash at all times! I haven't tried Yes To Carrots or Yes To Tomatoes yet....who knows when I'll give them a chance (lol) because Im totally hooked on Yes To Cucumbers. So for those of you who haven't tried it out, defintely give it a try!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 30th June 2010, 7:52 pm

Ok So yes to Carrots did my hair much justice. I have yes to cucumbers and yes to tomatoes but those two did not do as the yes to carrots did. Yes my hair was soft with all three but the yes to carrots defined my hair more and smelled much better. I hate that I only got the the travel size to yes to carrots. Since they do not have it in Ross and the target by the house is always sold out of the big bottles I am stuck with the travel size.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum