CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

+56
jeanlouisangel
kinksncurls
funkyhairchic
Sebastain13
Treece
DaButterflyBAP
missmoriah
netta
Ms.Mai
Hurricane Curly
Intelligentbeauty
queenshakirah
MomnWife
Nikcoils
curly-me-naturally
freckledmom4
PaganWifey
Ebbz
Fabulousat50
cyclingchick
AfrikanLatina
nattyblog
curlsunfurled
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
EmbracingNaturalMe
jlowman1
MellowOne
coilykinks
bholmes87
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
LadyMika
SheeTacular
Muz
Serenity23
sweetdrk1
mstokes2008
CocaColaCutie
LaToya28
TMS
BlondeByDesire
Juices-n-Berries
NhappyJackie
NubieNatty
ChrsLvsBks
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
TheRYL1
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
DvaAuNaturel
Curly_Aquarius
CrissyQ
60 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by krazy coils 25th May 2010, 12:18 pm

Hey I saw you got your products, now its time to play in your hair! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 678474
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Empty Re: crissyQ farewell to curlstreet

Post by CrissyQ 25th May 2010, 12:36 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey I saw you got your products, now its time to play in your hair! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 678474

i know right. how do i use this stuff?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 25th May 2010, 1:30 pm

You can use it as a leave-in and a moisturizer. Since you tried twists you can use this the next time you do them. It gives a nice hold and will leave your hair feeling soft. DVA used this to do her twists.

The next time you co-wash you can either apply a leave-in or not( see which way works best) apply the burdock root cream and twist your hair.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 25th May 2010, 1:36 pm

Thanks KC, i also asked you this in the Big Sis thread. You dont have to reply twice.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 25th May 2010, 6:28 pm

hey lady...so when are you gonna play with your stuff. i hope you get to give rave reviews!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 25th May 2010, 9:49 pm

Oooohhh goodies. I must have missed it. What'd you get? Qhemet?

I don't know why, but I keep picturing you with coils. I think they would look amazing on you and Kassidy.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 25th May 2010, 11:32 pm

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Dscf1819

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Dscf1820

crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Dscf1821
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 25th May 2010, 11:38 pm

Lookin' HOT! Love pic #2.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 12:01 am

I gotta figure out how to get the shadows out of background
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th May 2010, 8:30 am

Good morning!

Love the pics!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th May 2010, 8:46 am

PICTURES!!!! And what pictures CrissyQ is looking hot!!! dance You hair is really growing!! I agree with TMS I love picture #2!!!

Looking good friend!!

Oh Good Morning....I forgot to say that when I came in too excited about the pictures...

Have a good one

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 26th May 2010, 11:32 am

Good Morning Crissy!!! The pics are great, your hair is growing really well!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 26th May 2010, 11:33 am

Awwe Sooky sooky now!!!! Look at the glamour girl!!!!!

Good Morning
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th May 2010, 11:36 am

Love the pics!! Get it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th May 2010, 12:06 pm

If you turn off you flash and find a place in your house with good light (natural light is the best), then that should get rid of the shadow
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 12:17 pm

So this morning I am in the cafeteria here at work and I spot this buetiful head of curls. I am thinking to myself, do I want to go over and say something crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Confused o what the heck. I walk over and it is a young lady who i knew had natural hair but she had put color and my golly it had grown out! I told her that her hair looked awesome and why did I say that, LOL she started going on and on about hair.

That was fine because I was excited to see another curly walking around. We talked about products and all kinds of stuff, we both admitted we were product junkies LOL, so tomorrow we are going to do a swap! OMG I cant wait to see what she has. I wanted to ask her if I could take a pic so I could show you guys, but I figure I would be crossing the line. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_silent

Hope everyone have a good curly day, TTYL.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 1:08 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:If you turn off you flash and find a place in your house with good light (natural light is the best), then that should get rid of the shadow

AH ha, so thats it? I will try it later, so that mean more pictures. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_razz
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th May 2010, 1:54 pm

CrissyQ wrote:So this morning I am in the cafeteria here at work and I spot this buetiful head of curls. I am thinking to myself, do I want to go over and say something crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Confused o what the heck. I walk over and it is a young lady who i knew had natural hair but she had put color and my golly it had grown out! I told her that her hair looked awesome and why did I say that, LOL she started going on and on about hair.

That was fine because I was excited to see another curly walking around. We talked about products and all kinds of stuff, we both admitted we were product junkies LOL, so tomorrow we are going to do a swap! OMG I cant wait to see what she has. I wanted to ask her if I could take a pic so I could show you guys, but I figure I would be crossing the line. crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_silent

I bet that is what people say about me...I'm going to have to stop!! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 2:24 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
CrissyQ wrote:So this morning I am in the cafeteria here at work and I spot this buetiful head of curls. I am thinking to myself, do I want to go over and say something crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Confused o what the heck. I walk over and it is a young lady who i knew had natural hair but she had put color and my golly it had grown out! I told her that her hair looked awesome and why did I say that, LOL she started going on and on about hair.

I bet that is what people say about me...I'm going to have to stop!! crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes

No dont stop, I love to talk about hair, especially natural hair.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 6:50 pm

WHEW, I swear I need to win the lottery. I am so friggin tired of working, crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Affraid but I gotta pay the bills, take care of the kids yadda, yadda, yadda.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 26th May 2010, 7:11 pm

CrissyQ wrote:WHEW, I swear I need to win the lottery. I am so friggin tired of working, crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Affraid but I gotta pay the bills, take care of the kids yadda, yadda, yadda.

I've been saying that a lot lately. What's the saying? If you think it, it will happen! Well, I've been thinking about winning the lottery on a daily basis. LOL
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th May 2010, 7:39 pm

I have some aloe-vera gel at home and I want to use it for something. LOL, has anyone used this? if so please share your results.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 26th May 2010, 11:40 pm

Hey Crissy! Great pictures. You look great!

I have aloe vera gel; got it from trader joe. I tried to use it to do twists on my hair but it was a no go. I am planning on putting some in my moisturizing spritz. I believe that recommendation was from ChrsLvs. I hate to waste that bottle of gel... Aside from that- how YOU doin?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th May 2010, 11:43 pm

I tried to use it as a gel and it didn't work for me, so I use my in a spritz. I also used it on my scalp once as a prepoo because I have a very itchy scalp.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 26th May 2010, 11:50 pm

Hey CrissyQ,
Glad you talked to the fellow curly co-worker. Let us know what you get from the swap. I can go on and on and on too. Everytime I mention hair stuff my sister is crissyQ farewell to curlstreet - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes . It's fun though and I love talking about it.

I used aloe vera gel in my water, spritz mix. It was a great curl refresher for me. That's all I knew to do. HTH.

btw, cute pic...#2....love that top!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next