CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!!

+5
KinkyNappyHappy
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
SweeTea2011
popsbaby
9 posters

Go down

Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!! Empty Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!!

Post by popsbaby 15th May 2010, 1:26 pm

I think I posted this under the worng topic, so let's try this again:

Hey y'all. I am 100% natural. YAY. Charging the camera batteries, so pics are a'comin.

But let me tell y'all about my day!!

The hairdresser did a really good job with the cut. She didn't cut too much off and it was shaped nicely.

But...
She did not do a good job with the wash and she put activator (YES, JHERI CURL GREASY ACTIVATOR) on my hair. Yuk!

I came home and washed that crap out of my hair and noticed that I had a 1985 Kool and the Gang shag on the back of my neck. NO THANK YOU!

So I got dressed and went to my barber friend to have the back tapered and shaped up.

So I say all of this to say, I AM IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR!!!
It's so soft and curly!!

I ran a few errands after leaving the barber shop and ran into this older lady that I know. She is also natural, rocking twists. She said "Oh you cut your hair. It looks nice, but why did you put a curl in it?" I just laughed and said "This is my natural curl" and let her touch it.

Now why can't a black woman have a nice curl pattern without folks thinking it's chemically treated?

Thank you all for your help and words of encouragement. Love ya
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!! Empty Re: Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!!

Post by SweeTea2011 15th May 2010, 2:05 pm

YEA!!!! Congrats on your BC! Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!! 678474 Can't wait to see your pics
SweeTea2011
SweeTea2011

Back to top Go down

Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!! Empty Re: Popsbaby is officially chopped!! What a day!!

Post by Lynnieluve 15th May 2010, 2:08 pm

You posted it in the right place the first time. You continue to post in the same thread daily.

Congratulations on your BC!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th May 2010, 4:59 pm

**singin w/my ralph tresvant voice** coool it down, u betta slow it down..ooooooh watch out...ur gonna fall in love **wearing tight polo shirt n ashy jeans**

love ur story and congrats on the bc! i totally understand wit the kanye shag, i think i hide mines more now wit twist but im still in the akward stage!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th May 2010, 8:46 am

Congratulations on you bc!! woot! Now the journey begins!!! Pictures please...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th May 2010, 10:20 am

Congrats, Now let me see!! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 17th May 2010, 10:37 am

Congratulations lady! Welcome!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 17th May 2010, 11:49 am

Welcome Pops!!!! Uhm.....Pictures please
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 17th May 2010, 11:59 am

pics, por favor!!! Very Happy
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down