CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spray leave-ins

4 posters

Go down

Spray leave-ins Empty Spray leave-ins

Post by ... 14th May 2010, 11:28 pm

Okay, I think I might be on my way to actually figuring out what my picky, fine hair likes in a product. Does anyone know of a good, 'cone-free spray leave-in conditioner? I mean, one without glycerin or aloe?

I've tried the Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-in, and not only did that do nothing for my hair, but it also smelled awful.

And I know there's the Giovanni Vitapro Leave-in, but none of Giovanni's products have ever done anything nice to my hair, so I really don't want to waste anymore money on them.

My hair seems to be doing well with the Cibu Miso Knotty Leave-in Detangler (not a well-known one, I know), but does anyone have any other recommendations?

Back to top Go down

Spray leave-ins Empty Re: Spray leave-ins

Post by ktoliver5303 15th May 2010, 2:10 am

Um... I use Oyin Juices-n-Berries which is wonderful as a Spray Leave in Conditioner. I love the way it smells and It makes my hair feel lovely!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 15th May 2010, 2:56 am

You can always make your own.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th May 2010, 11:01 pm

SisterBoyd, do you have a suggestion? I was thinking of mixing a cheap condish with water and some stuff.

SummerRuby, I am looking as well. I have been looking at Kinky Curly's and Deva One's too but i don't know the ingredients for those.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down