CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th June 2010, 6:26 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Good Morning ladies....

We will be leaving for Charlotte, NC in 3 more days!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Affraid KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 617583

I have so much to do before I go...ie get uniforms out of the cleaners, clean my house, get snacks.... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 879602 I'll get it all done!!

Oh....I found out yesterday that the bus ride is only 15hrs instead of 24hrs!!! WHEW....I was so glad to hear that!! I think it is going to take us longer than 15hrs, because we are going to have to make a lot of stops for the little ones!!! We'll see.....

Hair update: nothing new still twisted...LOL

The administrators at my church are really starting to take the fun out of this trip...now they are telling us that girls have to sit on one side of the bus and boys on the other. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Icon_eek We are taking two buses...so I'm sure next they will be telling us to put girls on one bus and the boys on the other. Oh yeah...we can only watch PG13 movies......I wonder what's next?

Well...that's all for now. I have a lot of work to do today...so I'll check back in tonight!!

Have a great day ladies!!!

KNH

WOW! My mom called the women in our church like that the holy rollers. LOL! The older women of the church get like that thinking that they can stop the children from being bad and doing things they should not. But what they do not realize is that even though it is a church trip hey are still teens. Also PG-13 Movies... LOL!! I mean you are already on a 15 hour bus ride what else do they want from you all.

Well I am sure you all will figure out a way to have a great time. I am sure.

Girl I will make this trip fun...I have that kind of personality!!!

I don't think its a group of people just our chief administrator he's very stern and strict. I think he may need a wife to help him loosen up some..LOL If you know what I mean...ROTFLMAO!!! He is stressing the directors out for real...I can't even get them to sit down with me to plan our dinning arrangements. SMH KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Kopfschuettel

I don't care what they say I'm playing Phase 10... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 617583
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 11th June 2010, 7:08 am

Hey KNH,
Your flat twist look great. That is a great summer style. And it fits you well. Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th June 2010, 7:21 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey KNH,
Your flat twist look great. That is a great summer style. And it fits you well. Very Happy

Hey IB...

Thank you...I like it, but since I was having success with my styles and UFD products I really miss playing with Penny!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th June 2010, 8:15 am

TGIF run

My vacation officially starts in 8hrs, dance and I am so ready to have some time off!! I think that they are trying to get everything they think they might need from me next week done in two days!! I'm really annoyed with my management team right about now, but at 4pm...if its not done OH WELL!!! Very Happy

I plan to co-wash Saturday, and hope and pray my style holds up. I have this insane itching, and I can't figure out what is causing it. confused

Anyway...not much going on with Penny, but I really miss wearing her out!!

Have a great day ladies!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 11th June 2010, 12:42 pm

Hey hon. I know when i have gotten my hair braided before, the hair they add use to make my head itch like crazy. Maybe thats it? hope your day goes fast so that you can start your vacation. i have another 1/2 dya today, but this time I am leaving at 2.

The city is crazy today becaus fo the Blackhawks and they have some other stuff going on too. The Blues fest starts today (I love the blues), i am going to try and make it tomorrw if it does not rain. TTYL
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 11th June 2010, 1:17 pm

Lovin' the flat twists, lovely!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Icon_biggrin She did a great job, and I'm glad you had to school her on what your hair needs. Otherwise, you might've had some patches when you walked out of the salon! She must not be a "real" natural if she didn't know to detangle with product. She may have a different definition of natural...who knows? Not ok. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Kopfschuettel

Enjoy your weekend! I'm so excited you get to get out of dodge for a while! Be safe!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th June 2010, 1:29 pm

Morning KNH,
I know you are too excited to start your vacay...shoot, I'm excited for ya!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 12th June 2010, 1:03 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:heeeeey knh, FINALLY made it back over here! love the flat twists, she did a good job. look at u schoolin the stylist, lol. check u out! yea when or if i ever go to somebody im takin my own stuff too...so does that mean they can charge me LESS since im bringin my own KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Icon_scratch

Hey Nubie...

I know...I find that I'm doing that a lot lately. I hope I don't become annoying to people!! LOL

I thought about asking her if I could come with my hair wet and ready to style.....I wonder as well if she will charge me the same thing. In fact the next time I go to her that is what I'll do. She only charged me $60 so just to twist should be about $30 don't you think? LOL

Ouch, your butt!!! I hating sitting that long!
Have a great time any way!!! Go TEAM!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th June 2010, 8:32 am

CrissyQ wrote:Hey hon. I know when i have gotten my hair braided before, the hair they add use to make my head itch like crazy. Maybe thats it? hope your day goes fast so that you can start your vacation. i have another 1/2 dya today, but this time I am leaving at 2.

I thought it was the hair, but I co-washed last night and my scalp feels much better!!! dance

The city is crazy today becaus fo the Blackhawks and they have some other stuff going on too. The Blues fest starts today (I love the blues), i am going to try and make it tomorrw if it does not rain. TTYL
I hope you get to attend sounds like you have great plans!! Enjoy!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th June 2010, 8:34 am

LaToya28 wrote:Morning KNH,
I know you are too excited to start your vacay...shoot, I'm excited for ya!

Hey LaToya...

It's going to be nice being off...just hope these kids don't drive me crazy!!! LOL

Excited....I think I'm getting there!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th June 2010, 8:48 am

CurlsGalore wrote:Lovin' the flat twists, lovely!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Icon_biggrin She did a great job, and I'm glad you had to school her on what your hair needs. Otherwise, you might've had some patches when you walked out of the salon! She must not be a "real" natural if she didn't know to detangle with product. She may have a different definition of natural...who knows? Not ok. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Kopfschuettel

Enjoy your weekend! I'm so excited you get to get out of dodge for a while! Be safe!

Thanks CG...

She did do a nice job, and I co-wash last night and it holding up pretty good!! I don't understand how anyone can go natural and not study or learn how to proper care for their hair!!! confused

Weekend has been busy, but we are all trying to get ready to get out of here for a week!!!

run

Thanks for stopping by!! **waving bye**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th June 2010, 9:32 am

Morning Ladies...

Well this maybe my last post for about a week. Sad We are leaving today for Charlotte, NC @ 4pm and it is hard for me to post from my phone. The drill team competition is Wednesday starting @ 5pm..since this is my first time going to Nationals I have no idea what we will be doing Wednesday morning...something like a grand march or something IDK??

Anyway...we have plans to go to Carowinds amusement park Tuesday!! I'm real excited about this because I can't wait to get a funnel cake!!! woot!

Hair News: I co-washed my flat twists last night. I was a little concerned as to how this would turn out, but this morning my twists actually look nice. I am wearing my LocSoc on this trip to keep my twists in tack until we have to dress out for congress!!

I'm wearing this one today, and I'm taking a white one as well!!

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 386

I'll take plenty of pictures, and will have loads to share when I return.

Thank to all of your for your well wishes and support......Take care my CurlySisterFriends and I'll catch up with everyone when I return. **waving bye** ((hugs))

Be Blessed
KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 13th June 2010, 11:09 am

Have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 13th June 2010, 11:15 am

You will be missed. Be safe
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th June 2010, 12:07 pm

Hey KNH,

I know I missed you. Enjoy yourself in Charlotte.

That will be my new home next month. I'm excited.

Talk to you later.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 13th June 2010, 12:51 pm

Have a safe trip! Enjoy it!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 13th June 2010, 2:12 pm

Have a safe trip! Your posts always make me smile so you will definitely be missed this week!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 13th June 2010, 2:51 pm

Have a safe trip KNH!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 13th June 2010, 6:06 pm

Have a great trip!!! See you soon!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 14th June 2010, 9:32 am

have a safe trip honey we will miss you while youre gone Sad
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 14th June 2010, 10:50 am

<---- jealous over the funnel cake. LOL! We call them elephant ears up here Razz

Have a fun and safe vacation!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th June 2010, 11:02 am

Have a safe trip and good luck to the drill team!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th June 2010, 12:03 pm

Hey KNH!

Yummy funnel cakes! Ummm *mouth watering* KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 25 Icon_biggrin

Have a wonderful and safe trip as well as good luck to you and your team! I'll actually be in Houston from the 21st-27th. I'm excited, its my first time going to Texas!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 14th June 2010, 12:50 pm

Have a great time!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th June 2010, 3:42 am

AWAITING YOUR RETURN, LUV. ENJOY!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next