CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers! Empty Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers!

Post by chscott_77 9th May 2010, 9:20 pm

Just wanted to take the moment and wish all of the mothers and grand mothers a happy Mother's Day! I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I enjoyed mine! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chscott_77
chscott_77

http://chscott77.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers! Empty Re: Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers!

Post by Niqui36 9th May 2010, 9:49 pm

Thanks so much. I had a great Mother's Day. It was bittersweet because my Mom passed in 2007, but I've enjoyed the day with my children, sisters, aunts and my Grandma! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's been nice.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers! Empty Re: Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Natural Mothers!

Post by hurjurnee 10th May 2010, 3:30 pm

Thanks so much! My day was very uneventful, which is always a plus when you have two small children...lol. Happy Mother's Day to you, too!
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down