CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAD TO POST THIS!!

3 posters

Go down

I HAD TO POST THIS!! Empty I HAD TO POST THIS!!

Post by summabrown 7th May 2010, 6:07 pm

TODAY I FINALLY WELL YESTERDAY I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING TO WORK ON MY NATURAL HAIR!!! YAAY!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ok i went to family dollar to find the smooth and shine brand curl activator gel but they didn't have it all the had was the regular gel and some jam. i looked towards the bottom and what do you know something said cashmere curls... interesting so i picked it up and read what was in it no cones and no parabens and all the promises to give hold without hard hardness or flakiness either flexible hold soft curls on so forth it was only 1.50 a tube so i said what the heck i've been trying everything else. so i cowashed my hair last night and put more condish as if i was about to cowash again but didn't i slept with a baggy and my satin bonnet all night this morning i woke rinsed and added about a penny sized amt and put about two dime amts worth of gel in my hair thin manipulated my hands as a diffuser and left for work. From wet to dry it looked good all day and i love it. So now i think my staples are for now suave almond shea butter condish shea butter everyother day and overnight baggy with condish and then gel the next morning everyday or other day. Oh by the way no heavy build up or stickiness either. Its by LA Looks the ingredients are: aqua(water) pvp polyqua-ternium-11 carbomer hydrolyzed wool aminomethyl propanol ppg-5-ceteth-20 hydrogenated castor oil panthenyl ethyl ether propylene glycol benzo-phenone-4 disodium edta methylparaben methylchloroisothiazolinone fragrance benzyl benzoate benzyl salicylate limonene linalool hexyl cinnamal and color p.s. i know i said no parabens but its in the ingredients list but it worked for me it may work for you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by summabrown on 7th May 2010, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

I HAD TO POST THIS!! Empty ?posting pictures?

Post by summabrown 7th May 2010, 6:11 pm

I tried posting pictures but i guess i don't know how they didn't show up.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

I HAD TO POST THIS!! Empty Re: I HAD TO POST THIS!!

Post by Lynnieluve 7th May 2010, 6:12 pm

So where are of the pics of this fabulous hair you speak of? Doesnt it feel good to find something that works for you?!!

How to post a picture.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by summabrown 7th May 2010, 6:20 pm

i took these with my phone at work in the head i mean bathroom so i hope you all can see them alright. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 8th May 2010, 12:12 am

Some of my best product finds were fluke discoveries! Yeah, it feels great to find products/regimens that work!!!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down