CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what hait trouble are you having today????????????

5 posters

Go down

what hait trouble are you having today???????????? Empty what hait trouble are you having today????????????

Post by brittany_smiley 11th November 2009, 7:50 am

sorry i keep posting im new so everythings exciting. i was looking at 1 on Nikkis' post and it was talking about a hairball and i thought about all the bad ahir days or just off days i had. so i thought we could share. any bad hair day today this week last week watever. and it can just be something like "oh i broke the comb and BRUSh in my hiar today" lol says that cuz it happened to me. lol

oh i also found a chip (lays to b exact) in my hair lol
brittany_smiley
brittany_smiley

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r4e80eddd&refi

Back to top Go down

what hait trouble are you having today???????????? Empty Re: what hait trouble are you having today????????????

Post by *CurlyNikki* 11th November 2009, 11:05 am

lol @ the chip!

Today? My hair is a little dry, and it's monsooning outside...I'm sure by the end of the day I will look absolutely nuts 'bout the head--frizzy, poofy, undefined. I'm going to pull it into a bun in a few to prevent this altogether.
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

what hait trouble are you having today???????????? Empty Re: what hait trouble are you having today????????????

Post by rebelrocks 11th November 2009, 11:27 am

Today, my hair is being a real gem. I found out last night that my hair LOVES moisture...It can never get too much. Coconut oil is the best EVER! Thanks to Devacare one, set it free, shea butter, Pantene's DT and coconut oil my hair has never been so defined!
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PoisonIvy 11th November 2009, 2:54 pm

Yes, Nikki, I am totally there with you. It's very nasty outside. I am almost 7 moths post bc but my fro got too big for my job, the Navy, so I have to wear a baby puff. I'm off today so I thought I was gonna wear it out but it ain't happening today. Oh well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PoisonIvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ty 11th November 2009, 9:50 pm

I'm mad that my twist out (which actually looked pretty good today despite this nasty weather) couldn't get me out of a traffic ticket today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ty
ty

http://tysnaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down