CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlyNikki

+77
Rosemarie21883
TracyDee1962
~JOME~
cyclingchick
happy2bcurly
caracara01
Umph
Davina916
CurlyKye
swoodward
nattyblog
Mimi
CurlyChick
SisterBoyd
MahoganyCurls
marhia
ladykay6
Cherry: extraordinary!
curlyq145
tshala
kim
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
Pinkrage
PanaR3dd
Nikcoils
missmoriah
dajewel
sweetface1118
tsa919
Smooth Jazz Luvr
sjoyreed
CocoEuro
Kea::curls
lumii
CSI
.:Eden:.
Keisha
Notthecoolmom
exhale1913
Curlz of Luv
AfrikanLatina
BrownSkinDiva
TheRYL1
Intelligentbeauty
TerraD
jamaicacurl
ChrsLvsBks
curlsunfurled
NubieNatty
Karyn
MellowOne
iri9109
Juices-n-Berries
NaturalNixon
DvaAuNaturel
BajanPrincess82
bholmes87
TMS
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
CurlsGalore
mrsmackey
jlowman1
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
ktoliver5303
tiashaunteé
NylaCoils
CrissyQ
Muz
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
*CurlyNikki*
81 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

CurlyNikki - Page 4 Empty Re: CurlyNikki

Post by AfrikanLatina 4th May 2010, 12:06 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
*CurlyNikki* wrote: Do y'all have Cook Outs where you live? OMG... you know a place is the devil when you order a hot dog meal, and it comes with your choice of another hotdog, corndog, onion rings, BLT, chicken nuggets, or fries. WTF?! And all for like 3 dollars. It's a drunk persons heaven, but not meant for daily consumption. I digress... but yeah, sweet stuff Smile

I always order the corndog on the side. It's like two meals in one! I love cookout. I am on a mission now to try every shake that they make. lol!
We actually had cook out for dinner last night. I got the chicken sandwich club style...OMG! It was soooooo good and the seasoned fries were perfect!

COOKOUT IS THE DEVIL! lmbo...Their side options are crazy. We only eat there every blue moon cause we're not big fast food people but its just a heart attack waiting to happen. That doesn't mean it doesn't taste good but you shouldn't be able to get 2 sides of fried chicken with your grilled chicken sandwich! CurlyNikki - Page 4 Lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 4th May 2010, 12:11 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
*CurlyNikki* wrote: Do y'all have Cook Outs where you live? OMG... you know a place is the devil when you order a hot dog meal, and it comes with your choice of another hotdog, corndog, onion rings, BLT, chicken nuggets, or fries. WTF?! And all for like 3 dollars. It's a drunk persons heaven, but not meant for daily consumption. I digress... but yeah, sweet stuff Smile

I always order the corndog on the side. It's like two meals in one! I love cookout. I am on a mission now to try every shake that they make. lol!
We actually had cook out for dinner last night. I got the chicken sandwich club style...OMG! It was soooooo good and the seasoned fries were perfect!

COOKOUT IS THE DEVIL! lmbo...Their side options are crazy. We only eat there every blue moon cause we're not big fast food people but its just a heart attack waiting to happen. That doesn't mean it doesn't taste good but you shouldn't be able to get 2 sides of fried chicken with your grilled chicken sandwich! CurlyNikki - Page 4 Lol

lol!
and for $4! with the huge Tea that tastes like syrup....I really need to stop eating that stuff
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 4th May 2010, 12:11 pm

@Nubie...Cloth diapers have come a long way from looking like a cloth napkin with safety pins. We use these little biodegradable liners that sit right on top of the diaper and you remove that and flush. They didn't work when he was only getting breastmilk since it was more runny than anything but a quick rinse and toss em in the wash. I can't even calculate the amount of money we have saved using them. Diapers have chemicals in them that we didn't want Tajs little booty exposed to. Its all a matter of preference. We're not super traditional people and try to live as "Green" or naturally as possible. I had Taj right here at home via a midwife so that kinda tells you how NON traditional we are. lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 4th May 2010, 12:12 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
AfrikanLatina wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:

lol!
and for $4! with the huge Tea that tastes like syrup....I really need to stop eating that stuff

You can't help but get the "-itis" after that. If you don't need a nap after eating at cookout something is wrong lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th May 2010, 6:57 pm

Hey Nikki, have you thought about nursing? Since you said you dont know anything about babies, probably not. CurlyNikki - Page 4 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 7:01 pm

So back to the name game...Have you thought about Zaria? That is such a beautiful name. So is Gia...but if you are not just sold on Gia you could go with Zaria which means goddess of beauty. This is from Slavic Mythology...

So if not for the baby what about your hair? CurlyNikki - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th May 2010, 7:04 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So back to the name game...Have you thought about Zaria? That is such a beautiful name. So is Gia...but if you are not just sold on Gia you could go with Zaria which means goddess of beauty. This is from Slavic Mythology...

KNH

thanks KNH, i love my baby name. I came up with it from the parenthood, so unique and simple. Think about it Nikki.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 7:11 pm

RoseBud wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So back to the name game...Have you thought about Zaria? That is such a beautiful name. So is Gia...but if you are not just sold on Gia you could go with Zaria which means goddess of beauty. This is from Slavic Mythology...

KNH

thanks KNH, i love my baby name. I came up with it from the parenthood, so unique and simple. Think about it Nikki.

RoseBud

Is that your baby's name? There is a little little girl at my church she is sooo cute. I have to post her picture one day. Well her name is Zaria Hernandez and that baby has hair to her butt!!! OKAY!

So I was sitting here working and I thought about that name..and looked it up online and that when I discovered what it meant. I thought it would be perfect if not for the baby at least Nikki's hair.

What a beautiful name!!! My daughters name (if I had one) was going to be Xandra...just wanted to say with the X's..LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th May 2010, 7:22 pm

KNH
OMG I love the name Zaria!!!! It such a pretty name! I might have to steal that for my future daughter cuz I seriously LOVE it! I also love Gia Simone so they're both going in my "baby name" bank. Razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlz of Luv 4th May 2010, 8:26 pm

Hi Nikki, Your baby bump is soo cute...and who knew you were so petite?

As far as baby names go I love Gia Simone, I see someone posted Zaria which my cousin's name and I love that also.

Other suggestions are:
Raina or Rayna means counsel or song
Adia or Adiya means a gift from God (my daughter's name)
Camille or Camilla or Kamie

As Lynnieluve mentioned have you thought about breastfeeding? La Leche League has a on info on their website..http://www.llli.org/

Also as far a pampers and all that baby stuff goes.. You can get great coupons and even free stuff from joining the manufacturers website. I got pampers, baby food, coupons etc for everything. Also if you choose to use formula you can get $5-$10 coupons for formula
by signing up for website.

Unless you are going to use cloth diapers gift cards work best anyway cause your little bundle of joy may not like pampers brand even though you have a case. We had abt $500 worth of gift cards (walmart, target, toys r us) from family and friends so we just slowly use that and they lasted forever.
Curlz of Luv
Curlz of Luv

http://curlsofluv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:03 pm

thanks for all the mommy advice ladies! Lord knows I need every bit of it! Cloth diapers, while economical and good for the environment is not happening here, lol! I can't imagine 'dealing' with poop on such an intimate level Wink

mrsmackey, I'll be praying for you as well! I've heard that on clomid you could end up with twins! Good luck!!!!

i love the name zaira ladies! beautiful Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:07 pm

And yes, I'll definitely be breast feeding! My boobs are so small (They're bigger now thank God!), I just pray I'll have enough to satisfy baby's appetite, lol.
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th May 2010, 9:10 pm

*CurlyNikki* wrote:And yes, I'll definitely be breast feeding! My boobs are so small (They're bigger now thank God!), I just pray I'll have enough to satisfy baby's appetite, lol.
lol! You and me both! I have like a training bra size so who knows what will happen when the time comes to have kids ... smh I'm sure you'll do fine though Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:10 pm

Hair Today:

TnC with Yes To Cucumbers, Set it Free, and a smidgen of Shea butter.

CurlyNikki - Page 4 P1260314

CurlyNikki - Page 4 P1260312

CurlyNikki - Page 4 P1260313
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th May 2010, 9:18 pm

*CurlyNikki* wrote:And yes, I'll definitely be breast feeding! My boobs are so small (They're bigger now thank God!), I just pray I'll have enough to satisfy baby's appetite, lol.

Dont worry, you will have enough. You body will product what she needs. Enjoy those boobs now because once you stop breast feeding, they are gonna deflate. I've got granny boobs now...like 70 or 80 year old granny boobs CurlyNikki - Page 4 Lol Thank God for push up/underwire bras... TMI....I know.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by exhale1913 4th May 2010, 9:21 pm

Oh, you'll have enough!!! I was barely a B cup before I got pregnant, and a week after my milk came in, and I was sized for a nursing bra, the girls came in at an "F", ummm....yeah, an F!!
exhale1913
exhale1913

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:22 pm

lol @ bholmes Smile my poor little boobies. I pray all goes well Smile I must admit, it's fun having a bit of cleavage right now without having to shove them bad boys into a push up/water/miracle bra! I feel all sexy and stuff Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:23 pm

granny boobs?! I don't want pancake boobs Sad Damn, damn, damn! That'll be a sad day... I need to stay preggers for the rest of my days!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 4th May 2010, 9:26 pm

bholmes87 wrote:
lol! You and me both! I have like a training bra size so who knows what will happen when the time comes to have kids ... smh I'm sure you'll do fine though Very Happy

I am so glad I'm not alone here. I wear a 34 A, but honestly I don't need a bra at all. I've always thought about what will happen when I have kids. I barely have enough for the baby to grab. Smh.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:26 pm

exhale1913 wrote:

Oh, you'll have enough!!! I was barely a B cup before I got pregnant, and a week after my milk came in, and I was sized for a nursing bra, the girls came in at an "F", ummm....yeah, an F!!

an F!!! Goodgoogilymoogily Very Happy I'd be happy with a C. I went to Vicky Secrets a while ago (like a year or so ago) to get fitted for a water bra. I walked in and asked the attendant to help me. She asked my size and I said a 34a... she looked down at my breasts, looked back at me, looked back down at my breasts, and said, 'honey, you're barely a 32a.' I was mildly offended! She was right though, lol! I'm definitely bigger now though... hubby's in love CurlyNikki - Page 4 Icon_rr
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 4th May 2010, 9:33 pm

Nikki, be happy for the small boobs for breast feeding!

My sister has big ole breastes and wanted to breast feed. I had to help her get her nip in the baby's mouth...without smothering the child to death! LMAO Yeah, sister love at it's best!

So, small boobs are a blessing in this case! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th May 2010, 9:37 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Nikki, be happy for the small boobs for breast feeding!

My sister has big ole breastes and wanted to breast feed. I had to help her get her nip in the baby's mouth...without smothering the child to death! LMAO Yeah, sister love at it's best!

So, small boobs are a blessing in this case! ;-)

My sister in law has the same problem. (she just had baby #2 and #3...yes twins, a boy and a girl...3 weeks old tomorrow) She had to prop her breast up with a pillow and make sure her nip is not covering their little noses. LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 4th May 2010, 9:40 pm

Lynnie...it was more than a notion...trying to hold up that big ole thang and not kill the child! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 4th May 2010, 9:41 pm

CurlyNikki - Page 4 Lol y'all are too much!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th May 2010, 9:42 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Lynnie...it was more than a notion...trying to hold up that big ole thang and not kill the child! LOL

Since she doesnt plan to have anymore children, I hope she goes ahead and get a reduction after she stops nursing.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Nikki CurlyNikki - Page 4 Icon_redface
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next