CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aubreys White Camellia

+4
LaToya28
jadore04
curlyswan
WalkingInDestiny
8 posters

Go down

Aubreys White Camellia Empty Aubreys White Camellia

Post by WalkingInDestiny 2nd May 2010, 1:02 am

I am new to all of this, my BC was 3-20-10. Since that time, like many of you, I have tried product after product. Some of them worked, but most of them haven't. Thankfully, I have gotten my regimen down, and am managing my TWA well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So my reason for posting this is, from the moment I have found out about this site I have been on it. Everyone has a wealth of information, I'm so glad Nikki created this site, it's awesome. However, I noticed many people used products, but hardly any of them were in the same product line. As for me I too still use a variety of items that I have found to work. But, I at least wanted to have a shampoo and conditioner that were from the same productline, and I have found for me perfection. LADIES...Mr. Aubrey has outdone himself with this one. My hair type is about a 4a, and initially after washing I didn't have the softness I desired until a conditioner followed. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so, so soft and clean, and the addition of adding the conditioner makes the results even more so profound, and it seems to enhance your natural curl pattern, both while shampooing and conditioning[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I challenge you to try the Aubreys White Camellia,, I'm alsmost sure you won't be disappointed. If any of you guys decide to try it, please let me know your outcome, as for me, I'm really impressed..As I'm typing, I'm conditioning as we speak, I love this stuff.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Aubreys White Camellia Empty Re: Aubreys White Camellia

Post by curlyswan 3rd May 2010, 5:06 pm

Hello WalkingInDestiny! I recently tried Aubrey Organic White Camellia over the weekend and I've found a new condish that produces great results! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My friend/playsister (lol) who lives in Illinois (I'm in Louisiana) had been raving about it! We have very similar hair textures so I rushed out to Whole Foods to purchase a bottle but unfortunately, the Whole Foods in my area carries all of the yellow label Aubrey Organics conditioners EXCEPT this one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] At first I thought, perhaps they are sold out but I went back several times to no avail. Finally, I suggested a product swap with my friend; my package arrived last Friday and I couldn't wait to try it![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The results were GREAT! It even curled half of the small section of straight hair that I have! I love, love, love what this conditioner does for my hair! I love the way my hair feels and looks! It's definitely a keeper! Well, I may not be able to have it as a staple b/c it's not available locally (I don't like to purchase products online anymore) but I'm planning to use my current bottle sparingly. My friend and I are planning another product swap next week so I'll have another bottle coming soon! YAY!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
curlyswan
curlyswan

Back to top Go down

Post by jadore04 11th May 2010, 4:11 pm

I was wondering if i can use Aubrey Organics even as a transitioner? i have been 2 months without a relaxer so i'm a newbie!! help!! (:
jadore04
jadore04

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 11th May 2010, 4:13 pm

I really like it, and its made for all hair types, but it targets corseness, so it should be really good in managing your new growth...Good luck, this is an awesome site for all your hair needs and questions.
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jadore04 11th May 2010, 4:25 pm

Thanks for that, i am going to look into hopefully this weekend! and yes i love CurlyNikki i have been doing my research here every since i decided to go natural! its very helpful!
jadore04
jadore04

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th May 2010, 5:34 pm

I love the WC conditioner as well. I just dc'd with it today and my hair was sooo soft! I may have to try the shampoo too after reading your review.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 12th May 2010, 12:07 pm

ok, I am taking back my Giovanni today i got from whole foods and getting this conditioner. I will post results later.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 12th May 2010, 4:53 pm

How does it compare to the honeysuckle rose?
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 12th May 2010, 7:02 pm

Weeelll... I have never tried the honeysuckle rose. The camellia got my attention because it was always sold out and the bottle states its for dry coarse hair. For it to state that on the bottle I was sold, and have been in love ever since.
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 12th May 2010, 10:23 pm

That's cool. I may give it a try then when I use up all my other conditioners lol. I tried the honeysuckle rose which people always rave about and it was okay, but I was expecting more.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 13th May 2010, 11:17 am

i did not like the smell.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 13th May 2010, 3:44 pm

@kinksncurls, I've used both and I think they are both very good. I ended up with soft moisturized hair both times.

@Rosebud, lol I don't care for the smell either. Thankfully, it doesn't linger.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by WalkingInDestiny 13th May 2010, 7:19 pm

No I agree, not fond of the smell, but love the way my hair feels. As Latoya28, stated, no the smell doesn't linger, especially once I add my oils or creams...
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 13th May 2010, 7:24 pm

Maybe because I mixed it with yes to cucumbers. LOL cucumbers and white camellia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th May 2010, 12:55 pm

OK I am back and i want to say two thumbs up! i used it yesterday as a DC and then as a leave in. i definatly saw curls and my hair was not crunchy. Note to self, do not mix this with Yes to Cucumbers.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 15th May 2010, 1:11 pm

@latoya28 - thanks! I'll probably just stick with the honeysuckle rose then, plus I like the smell.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 16th May 2010, 6:34 pm

I love WC I dc with it and I'm left with baby soft curls each use.
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 17th May 2010, 11:56 am

I was just eyeing this product at the store and was unsure if anyone had used it as a DC. I think I might be convinced to buy it now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marhia 17th May 2010, 12:08 pm

lol I love it
marhia
marhia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content