CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise...

+6
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
EmbracingNaturalMe
DvaAuNaturel
sweetdrk1
OhSayCanUC
10 posters

Go down

I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise... Empty I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise...

Post by OhSayCanUC 1st May 2010, 1:01 am

Hello Ladies, I have been lurking on this board for the last 2 weeks or so and was anxious on planning my BC. My stylist came over to my house and cut the relaxer out tonight. I only transitioned for 10 or so weeks. We co-washed to HE Hello Hydration and used some kinky curl gell custard. My hair feels a little crunchy tonight , do I need to use some EVOO to seal my hair after co-washing again? How soon since your BC did you start using some sort of curl product in your hair? My length is close to mahoganycurls hair when she first cut it... Would love your advise on my question above or anything you would give a newbie joining the choice to love my hair! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by OhSayCanUC on 1st May 2010, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Info)
OhSayCanUC
OhSayCanUC

Back to top Go down

I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise... Empty Re: I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise...

Post by sweetdrk1 1st May 2010, 1:04 am

Congrats on you BC!! I am happy you love your hair. When using KCCC a little goes a long way and that way you can avoid the crunchies. MC is the perfect person to follow..she has tons of good advice.

uhm..pics please. I wanna see!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise... Empty Re: I BC'd Tonight! Loving My New Hair!!! Need Advise...

Post by DvaAuNaturel 1st May 2010, 1:33 am

congrats on your BC! Can't wait to see pics.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 1st May 2010, 1:39 am

Congrats on your big chop! Welcome to the all natural club.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st May 2010, 1:53 am

congrats!!! WHERE ARE THE PICS bounce
Once you BC you should immediatley DC.
Then rinse out and apply your sealer, evoo if you choose.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st May 2010, 1:59 am

Congratulations...I know you are to hyped to sleep tonight. I know I was. Intelligentbeauty just gave you some great advice!!! Also, MC is the prefect person to follow for tips on caring for your TWA!!

Welcome to the Natural Community!!! dance
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karameldiva1978 1st May 2010, 2:19 pm

Congratulations!! Of course you know we wanna see your pics please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Post by OhSayCanUC 1st May 2010, 6:04 pm

Thanks Ladies for all the tips, I uploaded my new pic as my avatar. It was so nice to not have to flat iron my hair this morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OhSayCanUC
OhSayCanUC

Back to top Go down

Post by MissNaturalBeautii 1st May 2010, 6:22 pm

Congrats!!! Welcome to the natural side.
MissNaturalBeautii
MissNaturalBeautii

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st May 2010, 7:01 pm

welcome, welcome, welcome. All i can say is atch out for the HEHH it is addictive. LOL, it has become my new best friend.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st May 2010, 7:12 pm

Congratulations on your BC!! Because your last relaxer was just 10 short weeks ago, you probably wont see any curls right away.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down