CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me!

+3
pdolbabe
Lilith_Eve
CurlyCoCo
7 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me! Empty Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me!

Post by CurlyCoCo 23rd April 2010, 7:32 pm

I hate to order things online. I read that KC products were available at Whole Foods. So I researched the product and found that this product doesn't appear to be right for me. Nonetheless, I went to Whole Foods today. Reluctant to try KCCC due to my hair texture and the fact that I like big curls, I decided to try the KC Spiral Spritz. I was having a horrible hair day, but when I got home I used this and my hair is fabulous. It is bouncy and shiny and my curls are defined and even seem elongated.
I am loving this stuff right now. Best part is that Whole Foods return policy allows me to return if I was unhappy--regardless of how much I used! I am a happy curly girl! This works so much better than the silicone hair serums that I was addicted to. Very Happy
CurlyCoCo
CurlyCoCo

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me! Empty Re: Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me!

Post by Lilith_Eve 23rd April 2010, 10:11 pm

I just fell in love with the spiral spritz 2 days ago. It's freakin' wonderful *grin* Glad you like it too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me! Empty Re: Kinky Curly Sprial Spritz works wonders for me!

Post by pdolbabe 13th November 2010, 11:53 am

How do you use it? I have some and am not quite sure what to do with it.

pdolbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 13th November 2010, 8:34 pm

same question as pdolbabe i bought some and its just chillin under the sink!
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by dcgcakes 14th November 2010, 9:28 pm

I love it also. I use it like a gel and get a soft set with it. I use it with KKNT and coconut oil.
dcgcakes
dcgcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 15th November 2010, 5:45 pm

I use it to refresh the WnG's. It really does work. I dont understand why people dont like it..I guess product success is based on the individual experience. Blessings...Glad you are loving the journey flower
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 15th November 2010, 6:49 pm

Hmmm I actually forgot about this! Next time Im in Whole Foods I have to pick it up and see how it works on my roller sets! Thanks for the reminder!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down