CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BioInfusion Line by Walgreen's

4 posters

Go down

BioInfusion Line by Walgreen's Empty BioInfusion Line by Walgreen's

Post by BlakButterfli 22nd April 2010, 8:34 am

I needed to wash my hair badly last night after my Hair Rules adventure, so I went in search of shampoo at the only place open that late at night. Walgreen's.

I saw that they had a line of products called BioInfusion. I picked up the BioInfusion Olive Oil Conditioning Shampoo. I did try it and initially, it felt very good, but later, my hair felt a little bit stripped, but I haven't shampoo'd in awhile, so I could just not be used to the feeling. I conditioned with Suave's Shea Butter/Almond Conditioner and then twisted my hair with the last few scrappings of shea butter and CD HHB I had left.

Has anyone tried any of this line? The results seem to be mixed on several sites I've visited.
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

BioInfusion Line by Walgreen's Empty Re: BioInfusion Line by Walgreen's

Post by TheRYL1 22nd April 2010, 8:50 am

I've tried the moisturizing lotion and the olive oil deep conditioner.

They really didn't do anything special. I've used the moisturizing lotion right before I plan to braid or twist my hair. I've added oils to the DC, so that has helped it a bit.

Honestly, I will not purchase these products again. HTH (BTW, my hair is 3c/4a-ish.)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 27th April 2010, 1:59 pm

I have used the lotion and deep conditioner as well.. Wasnt turning cartwheels and holding them like they were my first born. I use them basically when i run out of the products i normally use.

Hope that helps.

3b/3c/4a hair.
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 28th April 2010, 12:54 am

I use the Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Condish. But they are different from the Olive Oil ones. They aren't in the AA section, they're over with the other stuff. I checked once and they're the same company, but I guess the OO is more for AAs. No rave reviews, but that shampoo gives a nice cooling feeling.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down