CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH

2 posters

Go down

Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH Empty Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH

Post by TwistedKurlzz 21st April 2010, 6:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been fighting this battle for a little while now and I am having so many mixed emotions about it. A couple of years ago, I went to the salon and the stylists put highlights in my hair. After a while, I noticed that my hair was starting to get really dry and break off on the ends a little. I kept moisturizing my hair and also I did my regular deep treatments. In December 2009, I cut all of the color off of my hair, but a lot of my hair is still really dry and frizzy and some of my ends feel a little rough.

I did everything that I knew to do to take care of my hair, but it seems like there is still some damage that is in my hair. A part of me doesn't want to cut my hair off that short, because I am comfortable with the length that it is now, and maybe I am exaggerating a little bit about how my hair feels rough to me, but that is just how I feel. My sis @tashafawn24 says that my hair is okay, but I am still stuck on a decision to try and find out what I should do.

My hair seems and feels healthy, but its just still some of my ends that feel a mess. I thought that after I cut off about 4-5 inches in December 2009, that it would have solved my problem, but it seems like it hasn't. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should do?
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH Empty Re: Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH

Post by bholmes87 21st April 2010, 7:01 pm

Well if you hair is damaged and the trim in December didn't help, I'm not sure what else you could do to remedy your ends feeling like them do. Maybe you just need to continue giving your curls some TLC and making sure they are moisturized and sealed daily! Other than that, I would suggest doing another trim, but not until you are comfortable with the length. Otherwise you'll be unhappy with your hair and we don't want that because you hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Basically my vote is to trim it again if it's only the ends that seem to be rebellious! But only if you would be comfortable with shorter hair Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH Empty Re: Omg, I want to do a semi big chop again. What should I do? SMH

Post by TwistedKurlzz 21st April 2010, 11:29 pm

@bholmes87 thank you for the feedback and such a nice compliment. I just trimmed some more of my hair, so hopefully, this will help out the problem, because I do love my hair.
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down