CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

+10
jamaicacurl
Peachtree
Tamren
jlowman1
caramelnaps25
BajanPrincess82
goombagirl
brandiitneka
crvng4mr
summabrown
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by jamaicacurl 11th May 2010, 10:54 pm

I was appalled when I saw the last episode of B-Ball Wives at how that girl and Evelyn were trying to convince Jennifer that she should find a man and cheat on her husband for revenge! What kind of friends are those???? I tell you, misery loves company. And this dodo actually considered what they were saying to be logical in the end!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW VH1 REALITY SHOWS CHILI AND BASKETBALL WIVES

Post by jlowman1 12th May 2010, 6:10 pm

These ladies are a mess. They are all two faced bitter women, that need to focus on their own relationships and stay out of each others.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 12th May 2010, 7:12 pm

Who do you all think won that fight, Royce or Gloria? I couldn't believe Gloria kicked her!

Jennifer just seems like a dumb chick to me. I would feel ashamed...my man openly cheating on me and I just can't make a decision to leave him or not? Ridiculous.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 12th May 2010, 7:31 pm

How do you meet a basketball player/professional athlete in the first place? Were these females not "groupies" at some point in time?
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 12th May 2010, 10:01 pm

I think Royce tried to stick it to Gloria but that kick Gloria gave her seemed pretty hard.

And yeah I wonder how they met their husbands too. Doesn't seem like any of them were high school sweethearts!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 12th May 2010, 10:19 pm

I used to wonder if you had to be "in the know" to meet an athlete, but I've actually met a few in random places like Whole Foods or just a regular restaurant like BJ's and TGIFridays. And by no means am I a groupie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought it was kinda wrong for them to tell Royce what Gloria said and then set there and play dumb like they didn't know where the animosity was coming from. They're just so messy.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 13th May 2010, 6:38 pm

Gloria would have really beaten Royce down but she did not want to fight! and I feel bad for Royce, the other ladies were instigating the whole thing!!! They talk about her too! Remember they were mocking her dancing at the store! Evelyn barely invited her to her birthday dinner!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 13th May 2010, 7:10 pm

Yeah Royce really gets pooped on on that show. I think she's the nicest one of them all. Poor girl. And yes the others are just instigators and 2-faced. It's like high school!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th May 2010, 1:13 am

I really like Royce, although she probably has done her dirt as well, she seems the most grounded. She doesnt seem so caught up in it like the other women.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 14th May 2010, 11:43 am

Peachtree where r u? Your commentary cracks me up and is always on point. Any hoo, who saw Chilli this week? I can't bear to see her let another potentially good man go.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 19th May 2010, 3:45 pm

okay episode 6 was kind of a bore!! Evelyn's date looked like he was not into her...

The previews to next week...ooooo, drinks throwing in the face...oooo
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 19th May 2010, 4:57 pm

Yeah, Evelyn and "Youngin" don't really seem like a life long match hehe!
Jen needs some new friends....pronto! People that aren't going to bring her down. Those chicks are a mess.

Yes, next week is looking more exciting!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 19th May 2010, 5:08 pm

More drinks in the face?? When do the new episodes come on? I always miss them and end up watching repeats.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 19th May 2010, 6:49 pm

I think they come on Sunday night! I'm not in the States so I watch them on TVShack.net or on my iTouch
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 20th May 2010, 12:57 pm

My brother needs to get the heck off my sofa. He's hogging the DVR and I missed this weeks episodes. The good thing is it doesn't sound like I missed much.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 22nd May 2010, 3:47 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:Who do you all think won that fight, Royce or Gloria? I couldn't believe Gloria kicked her!

Jennifer just seems like a dumb chick to me. I would feel ashamed...my man openly cheating on me and I just can't make a decision to leave him or not? Ridiculous.

I wanted Royce to win (I like Gloria also) but Gloria talks about Royce behind her back even when Royce tries to stand up for Gloria. During that fight, Royce was on fire, wanting to really pop Gloria, but that side ways kick left Royce's lil bit off balance and Gloria the victor, lol. Both ladies were tired at the end. Gloria didn't want to fight; she simply wanted to exercise but Royce wanted payback. I still give it to Gloria...with her ultra naive self.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 22nd May 2010, 3:57 pm

vivacious00 wrote:I used to wonder if you had to be "in the know" to meet an athlete, but I've actually met a few in random places like Whole Foods or just a regular restaurant like BJ's and TGIFridays. And by no means am I a groupie. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought it was kinda wrong for them to tell Royce what Gloria said and then set there and play dumb like they didn't know where the animosity was coming from. They're just so messy.

Yeah, those women truly carry on like school aged kids...ELEMENTARY!!!!! I think Evelyn is the mastermind...Jenn and Suzie seem to follow Ev!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 22nd May 2010, 4:00 pm

goombagirl wrote:Peachtree where r u? Your commentary cracks me up and is always on point. Any hoo, who saw Chilli this week? I can't bear to see her let another potentially good man go.

Hey Goomba! I'm here...been busy with work, the fam, etc. etc. Been watching the shows, but I forgot most of the scenes. I'll catch the re-runs then comment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 22nd May 2010, 4:11 pm

Oh forgot to mention
I watched Chilli's show again...I don't know why but I did. Appears that she is coming around. She seemed to have somewhat enjoyed the farmer dude and the white guy (cutie) during the mixer. Her show is still b.o.r.i.n.g, but i'm such a reality show nut that I managed to watch the full episode.
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 23rd May 2010, 10:25 am

Peachtree wrote:Oh forgot to mention
I watched Chilli's show again...I don't know why but I did. Appears that she is coming around. She seemed to have somewhat enjoyed the farmer dude and the white guy (cutie) during the mixer. Her show is still b.o.r.i.n.g, but i'm such a reality show nut that I managed to watch the full episode.

I feel the same way!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 23rd May 2010, 2:08 pm

SPOILER....SPOILER........SPOILER

I caught the noon airing. DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE EPISODES FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!

As a matter of fact, I'll change the font color so that text wouldn't be so obvious.

(Back 2 black font color)

OK, I can't help it... I watched Chilli's show again (don't judge me, lol). I thought Farmer D was out when he said he's a borderline atheist! Chilli's gonna give him a shot anyway. White cutie is still in the running. She seems to really like him. Did Tionna blow up on Chilli or what?!?! T had a melt down, threw the basket of bread and all, lol. Funny part was when T told Chilli she's going back home and Chilli still won't have a man! Most exciting episode to date!!

Ok it appears that Chilli will pursue her 2 prospects and the show will focus on their emerging (or lack thereof) relationships. Now that I know where the show is going, guess I'll tune in next week also.

B-Ball Wives... this show is truly a HOT ARSE MESS!!!! ((((( but I can't skip an episode, lololol )))))

Goodness, where should I start? Jenn seems to think Eric is "coming around" as in falling back in love with her since he whipped up breakfast and brought her some flowers...N.O.T!!!! That is simply his pimp move to keep her butt from serving him papers, lol. Jenn, he is simply trying to keep you in a state of confusion! (Does he love me? Does he want to romp his chick? lol)

Ev is a bitter ex-fiance who is MAD cuz she didn't get the band (she got the ring, but girlfriend wanted the wedding band). She had a meltdown during lunch/dinner. She played herself by shacking with dude for 10 years, thinking eventually he would "band" her...sad...

Ericka (I think is her name)... she is a baller's wife who EV thinks is her cyberstalker. Who is Ericka's husband????? Anywho, ole girl sat there and let EV front on her, yelling, throwing water (lol) and all. I don't know if Ericka is the stalker, but she didn't appear moved by the accusations. Oh snap...during EV's hissy fit, she stated to Ericka "you are at the bottom among the wives"...Ericka's snap back to EV was "you aren't even a wife"...lololol. That was a low (very good) blow, considering how desparately hurt/mad EV is for not getting a band after 10 years.

Can't wait to see next weeks epi... all of the children are going to have dinner together (Shaunie, Gloria, EV, Jenn, Suzie, and Royce... hopefully Ericka will be there also!!). Next week hopefully will be off the chain!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Peachtree on 28th May 2010, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 24th May 2010, 1:35 am

That was CRAZY how Evelyn went off on that chick. I can't imagine someone throwing a drink in my face...I would have went to jail that day (and asked God for forgiveness later)!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 24th May 2010, 12:41 pm

Luckily I have a doctors appt. today so I'll get home early and can sneak my episodes in before everyone gets home. I'll be back with my analysis.
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 24th May 2010, 6:03 pm

Oh man I gotta watch them later.(I dvr'd both Chilli and bball wives)
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 26th May 2010, 12:25 am

CORRECTION...the b-ball wife who is accused of cyberstalking EV is named Vanessa...listed Erica in my last post...my bad).
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next