CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy :)

2 posters

Go down

Happy :) Empty Happy :)

Post by Ameenah 5th April 2010, 11:50 pm

I am soo happy I Bc'd in feb and and my hair wasn't short short but short for me because I never had hair shorter than the back of my neck but. I have noticed recently that my hair has grown alot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the side stopped at my ear now it stops at my chin and the back used to stop at the top of my neck now it is just touching my back. the front I didn't noticed to much because I recently cut a bang. Also my daughter is a natural and I had her hair in two strand twist for almost 6 weeks. and she also got a tremendous cut at the salon in December her hair was slightly touching her back now her hair is bsl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ever since I learned to take care of our hair and have been coming on this site we have benefited tremendously! I would like to thank all of you curly sister on this site you have all helped me in ways you couldn't imagine. It's funny because now all my friends who thought I was crazy at first and some who have been natural longer than me are asking me advice on thier hair. And my husband used to tease me about my hair concotions I make but now he ask to use some. I am Loving It
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Happy :) Empty Re: Happy :)

Post by NikG20 6th April 2010, 12:15 am

That is so great! Congrats to all of that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down