CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!! Empty I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!!

Post by missartistic 3rd April 2010, 10:50 pm

My transition is new so i was wondering what am I going to do with my hair. I am really thinking of straw curls or roller sets. Anyone have anyother ideas?...Oh yea and I'm horriable with my hair so the easier the better lol!!!
missartistic
missartistic

Back to top Go down

I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!! Empty Re: I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!!

Post by Treece 3rd April 2010, 11:16 pm

Well practice makes perfect right? Razz
At the beginning of my transition I just wrapped it up and wore a headband to pull the new growth back after I took the wrap down. now that I get to interact with so many transitioners I've tried out new ideas. I'm experimenting with gels and even looking into making a homemade gel.

Gel is great for pulling the edges back and laying them done for a sleek look in ponytails. I love twist outs (working on it) and bantu knots. Bantu Knots, if you do small ones result in tight curls, so the larger the looser.

I haven't tried roller sets but I've seen some on transitioners and they look wonderful.

Watching youtube videos are helpful to get the hang of doing the above styles, and many will list the products they use in their hair and of you course you don't have to use them all.

Well i think i'm babbling now, so I hope this is a head start (and the information you wanted). Youtube will also be helpful for more protective styles if your into adding hair pieces.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!! Empty Re: I'm Having creamy crack withdrawls!!!

Post by missartistic 3rd April 2010, 11:22 pm

I want to use protective styling (I'm so use to having my hair down all the time). I think I'm going with rollersets, they are cute and easy, but I'll let a professional do it, cause I want the style to last a while.
missartistic
missartistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 4th April 2010, 12:17 am

Alrighty! Good luck with it, I am curious to see how you will like it. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down