CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUNFLOWER Oil

2 posters

Go down

SUNFLOWER Oil Empty SUNFLOWER Oil

Post by Vee 29th March 2010, 2:56 pm

I found Sunflower Oil today! It was 100% Pure Sunflower Oil and inexpensive so I thought that I would give it a try. I was curious if anyone else has tried it. I was planning on using it when I deep condition my hair. I also tried to find out some info and benefits of Sunflower oil and here is what I found:

Product Description: Sunflower Oil is rich in essential fatty acids. It is easily absorbed with a light texture, and can be used on all skin types. This oil is ideal for use in skin care products, hair conditioners and bath oils. (www.desertwhale.com)

I would love to know if anyone else has used this oil and what were your results/outcome. I plan on using it tomorrow and will post results too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vee
Vee

Back to top Go down

SUNFLOWER Oil Empty Re: SUNFLOWER Oil

Post by Naturally Nu* 1st April 2010, 3:53 am

I haven't used it but I'll watch with you for feedback. It would probably work well in a shea butter mix. I actualy have some too (ha! don't ask why..) but have never used it.

I just dd a lil' research and it sounds like it would be great for dry skin (or scalp) as it helps retain moisture. Let me know how it works out for you! I may make a body butter with shea butter, jojoba, and now sunflower oil with some almond extract Smile
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee 1st April 2010, 9:03 am

I was going to use the Sunflower oil but I was a bit hesitant...I ended up using coconut oil instead. But as soon as I use it (probably next week)...I will post results. If you make the body butter please post your recipe/measurments and results...I have been thinking about mixing up something myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Vee
Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Nu* 2nd April 2010, 2:50 am

Okie dokie!
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content