CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❁❁ Muz ❁❁

+40
MellowOne
WhosThatRedHead
Renny
authenticbeauty
coilykinks
Ebbz
jlowman1
priceless
zanajh
swoodward
curly-me-naturally
krazy coils
TMS
~JOME~
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
HappyCurly
BrownSkinDiva
DvaAuNaturel
SheeTacular
tiashaunteé
mstokes2008
CocoEuro
Intelligentbeauty
poeticlyspkng
MahoganyCurls
Juices-n-Berries
neethair
Lynnieluve
LaToya28
NubieNatty
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
sweetdrk1
BlondeByDesire
jcanalena79
CrissyQ
bholmes87
Muz
44 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 Empty Re: ❁❁ Muz ❁❁

Post by tiashaunteé 26th March 2010, 3:32 pm

I was the same way when I wore a press-n-curl, I thought my hair had to be straight and slick. Now that I wear my hair curly I love it big and out there.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 26th March 2010, 4:00 pm

I loved puffs when I was transitioning too!! Your hair looks great!!! dance
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 26th March 2010, 7:06 pm

RoseBud wrote:Do I need to say it? Ok, Ok, I will. Your hair looks GREAT! Good Job! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 678474 Go Muz, Go Muz

Aww, thanks ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 2946xbn

tiashauntee wrote:I was the same way when I wore a press-n-curl, I thought my hair had to be straight and slick. Now that I wear my hair curly I love it big and out there.

Now, I'm not trying to be Diana Ross or anything. . . LOL, I'm still kinda conservative (hair not politics ~lol~), but when it comes to wearing it in curls or a puff, I want it bigger Smile

mstokes2008 wrote:I loved puffs when I was transitioning too!! Your hair looks great!!! dance

Thanks Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 27th March 2010, 12:44 pm

Good Morning! I've been up since 6:30 for some reason, which makes no sense since it's SATURDAY. I bet I'll want a nap later. LOL

Anywhoo, I've been running for 30 minutes on Wii Fit the last couple of days, it's a good workout, and a month ago I never would have even attempted it. I think the 30 minute run will take the place of the 30 minute free step for when i just want to do something while I watch TV. I haven't missed a day in 7 weeks today! YAY me! I am DETERMINED to get back down to a size where I'm happy with my body.

My hair is still in a puff. I took it out of the puff last night and did the semi-flat twist thing again, I just have to be careful that I don't comb through the curls to do it but I think it still looks good. This morning I sprayed the edges with water again and then just used some ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Cream (I don't know if that's the actual name of it, but I'm too lazy to get the bottle right now to look. LOL, I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about) to put it into the puff instead of gel, then I tied it all down with a scarf while I did my workout. I really wish I'd started doing puffs earlier in my transition, I didn't think I'd like it as a style, but I love it. I do know that it's going to be hell to detangle when it's time to wash it though thanks to those damned permed ends.

In 2010 I'm determined to get to a point where I like everything about myself physically, so far I'm making a good start Smile (I'm trying to have my "sexy back" by Homecoming (LOL) which will probably be in October).
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 27th March 2010, 7:54 pm

You've been working out everyday for 7 days?!?! You will definitely reach that goal by Oct if you keep that up.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th March 2010, 7:56 pm

Yeah, for Wii Fit ... I love it...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 27th March 2010, 8:52 pm

tiashauntee wrote:You've been working out everyday for 7 days?!?! You will definitely reach that goal by Oct if you keep that up.

Every day for 7 weeks. I think I'm getting more toned, but I haven't seen the pounds dropping like I want, I think because of what/when I'm eating, so I really need to get a food regimen going. But I'm going to keep making myself do it. Today I did it while watching my probate tape, I probably could have done an hour if the thing didn't stop be because I was so into my tape. Ah, memories. . . But I REALLY hope I stick with it and reach my goal. I've never done it every day for 7 weeks straight before ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 Flex and it actually gave me some different advice today! LOL

BlondeByDesire wrote:Yeah, for Wii Fit ... I love it...

I REALLY want Wii Fit Plus. . . Next time I go to Wal-Mart I think I may have to get it
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 27th March 2010, 9:38 pm

Muz wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:You've been working out everyday for 7 days?!?! You will definitely reach that goal by Oct if you keep that up.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/muzikal203/Smileys/forum/flex.gif[/img:f808] and it actually gave me some different advice today! LOL [/font

I can't read, LOL. 7 weeks is very very impressive. As you can tell - a week is good to me because I have a hard time doing two days in a row. The more I work out - the more I eat. So don't stop eating, just indulge in healthy snacks and low calorie snacks. I really believe that you are going to reach your goal if you stick with this regimen.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 27th March 2010, 9:52 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Muz wrote:

Every day for 7 weeks. I think I'm getting more toned, but I haven't seen the pounds dropping like I want, I think because of what/when I'm eating, so I really need to get a food regimen going. But I'm going to keep making myself do it. Today I did it while watching my probate tape, I probably could have done an hour if the thing didn't stop be because I was so into my tape. Ah, memories. . . But I REALLY hope I stick with it and reach my goal. I've never done it every day for 7 weeks straight before ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 Flex and it actually gave me some different advice today! LOL

I can't read, LOL. 7 weeks is very very impressive. As you can tell - a week is good to me because I have a hard time doing two days in a row. The more I work out - the more I eat. So don't stop eating, just indulge in healthy snacks and low calorie snacks. I really believe that you are going to reach your goal if you stick with this regimen.

Yeah, I know what you're saying, and I know what I'm "supposed" to do. LOL, I just need more discipline. . . Embarassed Trust me, doing it every day isn't exactly easy for me, but it's almost becoming part of my day, which is good. I'm glad it's finally warming up because I can start going walking in the mornings. The thing is, if I don't do it within a couple of hours of waking up, I'll be less motivated to do it later. Laughing
Muz
Muz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th March 2010, 10:11 pm

Muz wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
Muz wrote:

Yeah, I know what you're saying, and I know what I'm "supposed" to do. LOL, I just need more discipline. . . Embarassed Trust me, doing it every day isn't exactly easy for me, but it's almost becoming part of my day, which is good. I'm glad it's finally warming up because I can start going walking in the mornings. The thing is, if I don't do it within a couple of hours of waking up, I'll be less motivated to do it later. Laughing

Keep up the good work. I started out slow when I first started working out. Next month, I've been working out a year! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 Icon_cheers I still cant believe it but I am proud of myself.

I have to work out in the morning too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 28th March 2010, 4:38 am

Your hair looks great! Love the shine!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 28th March 2010, 5:57 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
Keep up the good work. I started out slow when I first started working out. Next month, I've been working out a year! ❁❁ Muz ❁❁ - Page 3 Icon_cheers I still cant believe it but I am proud of myself.

I have to work out in the morning too.

I woke up cold (freezing) and sore. I have NO idea why. So I ended up only doing like 13 minutes of Wii Fit before I decided to give up the ghost because I had NO energy. I'll probably do a 30 minute run tonight while I watch Desperate Housewives or something. I'm just feeling really lackadaisical today.

I found a website that makes up Wii Fit Routines for you for free: http://www.wiifitroutine.com

And apparently Wii Fit Plus has this Rhythm Kung Fu exercise. I followed along with the YT video but it's not the same as doing it but now I sooooo want that game. LOL