CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics

+37
iri9109
CocoEuro
krazy coils
curly-me-naturally
TMS
jlowman1
LadyMika
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
SheeTacular
poeticlyspkng
TheRYL1
Karyn
Juices-n-Berries
Curly_Aquarius
DvaAuNaturel
newcurlieque
CrissyQ
NhappyJackie
BlondeByDesire
mstokes2008
CocaColaCutie
Intelligentbeauty
MahoganyCurls
Shauny
Lynnieluve
Muz
NubieNatty
LaToya28
tiashaunteƩ
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
ChrsLvsBks
ktoliver5303
41 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Empty Re: Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th April 2010, 6:38 am

It looks like you guys were having fun!!! What church to you attend here? Also, can you send me the number to the salon where you had your kinky twists done? I think I would like to see if they can do a flat twist style on me. (hair added in) My braid lady doesn't do that....

Also, do you know if the color you want is permanent? I ask because it looks just like the color of the cellophane that I bought. I'm so scared to put that on my hair!!! LOL

Anyway....hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Empty Re: Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics

Post by ktoliver5303 24th April 2010, 8:01 am

I go to Awakening Movement. I love it because it is real layed back and we do different things not just church. Like this week is the 4th Sunday so My family (with out me Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_sad ) is meeting up with our circle group to pray and then going to the International Festival.

As far as hair, Athena is now in Florida judging by her FB page, but I will try to find Aneesha's Number to see if she is still there. Aneesha did most of my twist, they are pretty talented so try and see if they can. I will find the number and get it to you.

That GORGEOUS color is permanent. I promised myself I will try to wait until Diva is 2 years old so we can color her. It will be either that or JET BLACK! I think Jet Black hair is beautiful. I am hesitant because before when I was a permie if i would color my hair will SNAP at the color line. But I was told that because I am natural and not going to put any other chemical in my hair and also because my hair stays oiled I will be fine.

As for my weekend. I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day. Everyday is Monday for me.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th April 2010, 8:08 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:I go to Awakening Movement. I love it because it is real layed back and we do different things not just church. Like this week is the 4th Sunday so My family (with out me Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_sad ) is meeting up with our circle group to pray and then going to the International Festival.

As far as hair, Athena is now in Florida judging by her FB page, but I will try to find Aneesha's Number to see if she is still there. Aneesha did most of my twist, they are pretty talented so try and see if they can. I will find the number and get it to you.

That GORGEOUS color is permanent. I promised myself I will try to wait until Diva is 2 years old so we can color her. It will be either that or JET BLACK! I think Jet Black hair is beautiful. I am hesitant because before when I was a permie if i would color my hair will SNAP at the color line. But I was told that because I am natural and not going to put any other chemical in my hair and also because my hair stays oiled I will be fine.

As for my weekend. I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day. Everyday is Monday for me.

That is awesome that your church has such activities. My church is so large that would be so hard to do. I hear as well that since we are natural we can do permanent color, but remember color is very drying and that is what I didn't like when I color my natural hair. It was sooo dry!!!! I plan to do a henna...I'm not going to do permanent color anymore. However, I wish you luck!!!

WOW you work 24/7 and 12hr days!!! Okay....I know you will be glad when this job is done!!!

Try and have a great weekend!!1

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 24th April 2010, 8:43 am

YES I WILL BE OH SO HAPPY WHEN I GET A JOB AT HOME!! I wake up every morning knowing I have to get up and go to work. I compare it to prison. We get three hots and a cot. pray pray praying to go home.

The dryness is what I am most scared of. I am going to wait and think about it. Diva already act funny if I put something on her wrong. So we shall see.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 24th April 2010, 9:24 am

Ok ladies really. I am missing Diva. I went back and looked at our time together and I know she needs her rest, but I feel so lazy.

That is fine end of May will come soon.

(I also figured out how to change my title) he he heee!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th April 2010, 9:26 am

Beautiful family pics!! Good morning sis!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th April 2010, 9:26 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:Ok ladies really. I am missing Diva. I went back and looked at our time together and I know she needs her rest, but I feel so lazy.

LOL @ changing the title!! I couldn't for the life of me figure it out!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 24th April 2010, 9:39 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:
ktoliver5303 wrote:Ok ladies really. I am missing Diva. I went back and looked at our time together and I know she needs her rest, but I feel so lazy.

LOL @ changing the title!! I couldn't for the life of me figure it out!

Good Morning Sweets!! How are you doing? Thanks for the compliment about the pics.

Well I saw you put it on a explain it on another thread so I changed mine. All I have left to do is multi quote and then I am ON IT!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 27th April 2010, 2:52 pm

Hair still twisted... BAD DAY!!

End scene.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th April 2010, 5:36 pm

I hope your day gets better sooner than later. I know you get plenty of this there but Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_sunny . The sun'll be out tomorrow. Trust and believe, trust & believe!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 27th April 2010, 8:53 pm

Just checking in on you. I hope your evening turns out better than your day KT.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 27th April 2010, 10:26 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:Hair still twisted... BAD DAY!!

End scene.

Hope you have a better day tomowwow. It'll all work out. Just as Chrs said, trust & believe. Stay encouraged....matter of fact some lines from one of my favorite lift my spirit songs.

Be Encouraged
(recorded by William Becton)

Chorus:
Be encouraged no matter what's going on,
He'll make it alright,
but you gotta stay strong.

Be encouraged no matter what's going on,
He'll make it all right,

<i<Verse 1:
I know right now it's impossible to see,
but God is gonna work it out if you just believe.
Remember this one thing while you're going through,
if God delivered Daniel, He'll do the same for you.

Chorus

Verse 2:
Hold on, trouble don't last always,
these trials are just a test, just a test of your faith.
So stand strong and dry your weeping eyes,
‘cause joy comes in the morning,
and everything is gonna be alright.

Chorus

Vamp:
Be encouraged,
be encouraged,

Ending:
Be encouraged.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th April 2010, 10:32 pm

I hope your day gets better (I can never remember what time it is in Iraq).
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 28th April 2010, 1:38 am

Thanks Chrs - The sun is coming out and it is HOT!

Thanks Stokes - My night was even crazier because we had like some dust/thunder storm thing going on last night. Which means put your long pants pjs on, T shirt, and your shoes by the door because you do not know if habibi will try to kill us.

Thanks DAN - those are lovely words to that song and your encouraging words we very thoughtful

Thank Lynnie - It is now 7:18 AM and in Texas it is 11:18 PM. We are 9 hours ahead of Texas.

Well I have been doing a fast and pray for over a week now. I am doing it for a complete 2 weeks. Because I am in Iraq I can not do a complete liquid diet one, but I have cut out all of the things I love and crave to eat. I can not eat:

Rice, breads
Soda
Caffeine
Beef
Pork

So I am only eating chicken or fish, and drinking water, Gatorade, or milk. Then on top of that my husband has started praying for me every morning. Yesterday was the first time and the devil was like OH NO! So then it started coming out from all over. People could not fly out of Iraq because the Iraq Ministry stopped our charters from coming in. We had people coming in out office acting like I controlled Iraqi Government. I finally started telling people "hold on let me check my account to see if the 300 million dollar wire transfer to the Iraq Government went through so YOU can go on R&R". So by the end of the day people just stopped coming to my office, or just called my co worker.

I am about to put my headset on and listen to some Erykah Badu (she is BACK and her music makes me feel better like it used too back in the MaMas gun days).

I think I am also still missing Diva and would like to pic her out and show her proud. But I just realized that my 12 year old half man borrowed my pic and NEVER GAVE IT BACK!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th April 2010, 1:54 am

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day!!! Hang in there sweetie it will get better tomorrow!!

((HUGS))
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th April 2010, 8:08 am

dmn kt u got alot goin on! u livin on the wildside like james bond type ish out that thang. lol @ $300 million dollar wire cuz they dmn sure got it. them dmn talibams would NOT want to capture me cuz i'd be like "looooka here dmn it...u can starve ME but dont starve my fro...now gimme me dat dmn water bytch" Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_silent i definitely pray for you tho' cuz that has to be pretty tough sleepin on edge. i cant STAND for something or somebody to wake me up outta a good sleep. i'd mess around n snatch their machine guns n smack em upside the head to knock their turbans off cuz THATS how pissed i get when im awaken! booooooy they would NOT like my black azz!!!

hang in there n get the use out them kinky twist. i want to put bianca up in some more kinky twist sooooo bad but i KNOW soon as i drop the funds for it, im gonna want to take em down like 2 days later. this twist challenge is perfect cuz i can twist it up for a good 5 days n let her come out to play for 2!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 28th April 2010, 8:31 am

NubieNatty wrote:dmn kt u got alot goin on! u livin on the wildside like james bond type ish out that thang. lol @ $300 million dollar wire cuz they dmn sure got it. them dmn talibams would NOT want to capture me cuz i'd be like "looooka here dmn it...u can starve ME but dont starve my fro...now gimme me dat dmn water bytch" Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_silent i definitely pray for you tho' cuz that has to be pretty tough sleepin on edge. i cant STAND for something or somebody to wake me up outta a good sleep. i'd mess around n snatch their machine guns n smack em upside the head to knock their turbans off cuz THATS how pissed i get when im awaken! booooooy they would NOT like my black azz!!!

hang in there n get the use out them kinky twist. i want to put bianca up in some more kinky twist sooooo bad but i KNOW soon as i drop the funds for it, im gonna want to take em down like 2 days later. this twist challenge is perfect cuz i can twist it up for a good 5 days n let her come out to play for 2!!

GUURRLL!!! These people are just on my damn nerves. I told my boss last night I was not looking at him and could give two shits how he felt. He just looked at me and was like well... ok.. and walked out. Then I was about to mama back hand this damn youngin in my department getting fly with my left hand so my ring could cut his mouth.

I NEED TO GO HOME!! Because I will be the new brand of Talibam in this place shortly. Everyone lookin like Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Suspect should I say hello to her... GRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_evil
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th April 2010, 8:36 am

lmaoooooooooooo!!! aww dmn, im CRYIN over here!! i likes dat "mama back hand" lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 28th April 2010, 8:45 am

NubieNatty wrote:lmaoooooooooooo!!! aww dmn, im CRYIN over here!! i likes dat "mama back hand" lol.

He younger than me and went to follow me to tell me something else. I told him already I beat people kids and I dont play with children. I have three kids, I am good at that back hand... I give the look, which he got in the office, then the next step is to get hit in the mouth... He trying to get me to act a NATURAL ASS!! But just wait. My hubby Graduate in June and willl hopefully Graduate into a job.. After that, it is WHATEVER!! I keep telling people the force of Ignorance lies with me..

He tryna make me lose my religion and sense all in one blow..
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 3rd May 2010, 2:20 am

May 3, 2003 was the day that I started a life with my wonderful husband. He has been supportive in everything that I do and has love me with a whole heart. Who would have known that 7 years later through the storm we still made it.

When I decided to go natural he was did not hesitate to say OK. Now he did ask how natural only because he though I would have stopped shaving the important areas. After being reassured that I was still going to shave he was happy about my decision. When I BCd he was shocked but I sent pictures to him asap and he was like wow it make your face look even prettier. With me being out here this is our 4th anniversary being a part, and our last one being apart.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd May 2010, 2:25 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:May 3, 2003 was the day that I started a life with my wonderful husband. He has been supportive in everything that I do and has love me with a whole heart. Who would have known that 7 years later through the storm we still made it.

When I decided to go natural he was did not hesitate to say OK. Now he did ask how natural only because he though I would have stopped shaving the important areas. After being reassured that I was still going to shave he was happy about my decision. When I BCd he was shocked but I sent pictures to him asap and he was like wow it make your face look even prettier. With me being out here this is our 4th anniversary being a part, and our last one being apart.
Aww this is so sweet! I love Black love for real I do! I been married for 13 years and people sayh how yall married so young and still together? I say " Because we stand FIRM on God's word and take our vows seriously!" Happy Anniversary Girl! Very Happy
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd May 2010, 4:09 am

awwwww Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_sad that was soooo sweet!! black love is a beautiful thang! just like that old couple on In Living Color "we still together"

i dedicate this song to yall **clearing throat**
warm-up: meee-mee-me-me-meeeee

AND NOW WE'RE SOLID...(DA-DOOM-DOOM-DOO-DOOM) SOLID AS A ROCK...THATS WHAT THIS LOVE IS...OOOOH, THE THRILL IS..HU-HU-HU-HU-HU-HU-HOOOOT!!!

happy anniversary poo!!! and thanx for reminding me cuz today is mason's dad bday too...NOPE, i aint gettin his azz NOTHING cuz he clearly aint my man "u coulda had it alllll gina...u coulda had it all"
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd May 2010, 9:22 am

Happy Anniversary ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd May 2010, 11:15 am

Happy anniversary Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_king and Ktoliver5303- New Me! New Diva! w/pics - Page 7 Icon_queen !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd May 2010, 11:23 am

Happy Anniversary!! LMAOOOO at "how natural" hahahahahaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next