CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner

4 posters

Go down

Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner Empty Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner

Post by Neems 16th March 2010, 9:43 pm

Has anyone tried this conditioner. I know people with relaxers that use it, but how would it work in 4b hair? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Product: 10 en 1 contains a mix of the most important products for hair damaged by dyes and sun's harmful effects. It's considered a super conditioner.

Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Gilcerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Estearilico, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40.

How to use: After shampooing, apply a small amount and leave in for 10 minutes then rinse with normal temperature water.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner Empty Re: Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner

Post by Jazzyrin 17th March 2010, 2:08 am

I've seen this used in my dominican blowout days but never tried it. the ingredients list is very unattractive lol.
Jazzyrin
Jazzyrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 17th March 2010, 3:09 am

I steer clear of ALL products (whether it be hair or not) with urea in it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Plus, I've used the Silicon Mix (totally different, I know) which is a Dominican brand deep conditioner and it tore my hair up (well, not literally, it just made my hair hella dry and hay-like. Not a good look) I wouldn't use it if I were you
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 17th March 2010, 7:25 am

Thanks for the heads up. The last thing i need is dry hay-like hair. Btw, what does urea do for the hair?
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cdawnlujan 17th March 2010, 1:36 pm

I've heard differently. I've seen the reviews on this stuff as well as other products and some people SWEAR by it! Check out LHCF as well, they have a forum all about dominican products. Also check out roundbrushhair.com for all the reviews on several products..
cdawnlujan
cdawnlujan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down