CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions??

+2
tiashaunteé
aprilj90
6 posters

Go down

Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions?? Empty Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions??

Post by aprilj90 16th March 2010, 10:08 am

I am transitioning (for about 4 months now) and I started off with the Knot Today which is great, but sometimes I can't get to a Whole Foods store to get it! Tried Aussie Moist, and not impressed. My hair is definitely 4a and I need some hard core detangler to manage it. I also tried Relaxed and Natural conditioner from Pantene, also not impressed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down

Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions?? Empty Re: Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions??

Post by tiashaunteé 16th March 2010, 10:40 am

Have you tried Herbal Essence Hello Hydration? I was actually able to finger detangle with this one. However, it does slightly remind me of Aussie Moist so I don't know how much you would like it.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions?? Empty Re: Need a new conditioner/detangler, any suggestions??

Post by curlykinkykirra 16th March 2010, 2:59 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Have you tried Herbal Essence Hello Hydration? I was actually able to finger detangle with this one. However, it does slightly remind me of Aussie Moist so I don't know how much you would like it.

man.. the hello hydration shampoo really dried my hair out. i've been transitioning for 3 or 4 months..tresemme curl conditioner really works on my hair. im a 4a
curlykinkykirra
curlykinkykirra

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th March 2010, 3:36 pm

curlykinkykirra wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:Have you tried Herbal Essence Hello Hydration? I was actually able to finger detangle with this one. However, it does slightly remind me of Aussie Moist so I don't know how much you would like it.

man.. the hello hydration shampoo really dried my hair out. i've been transitioning for 3 or 4 months..tresemme curl conditioner really works on my hair. im a 4a

I considering trying the shampoo but I don't want to if it's drying. Do you shampoo all of your hair or the scalp only?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th March 2010, 4:09 pm

Giovanni Smooth As Silk is a great detangling conditioner! I also have heard curlies rave about the new Tresemme Naturals conditioner!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CostaKink 16th March 2010, 5:31 pm

Herbal Essence Totally Twisted detangles like a charm. I also agree with jlowman1. I used Giovanni Smooth as Silk and my tangles were gone.
CostaKink
CostaKink

http://www.loudmouth269@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilj90 16th March 2010, 5:32 pm

curlykinkykirra wrote:

I was on the website and it suggested rinsing out the Tresemme Curl Conditioner for fear of residue. Do you use it as a leave in also?
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 17th March 2010, 9:31 pm

The best detanglers I uised when I was transitioning were the VO5 Milk protein conditioners, Talijah Waalid Protective Body Mist (this s***aint no joke) and Qhemet Biologics Detangling Ghee....this were my HG products when I was transitioning bc my hair was super super thick and my permed ends and natural both responded really well to these conditioners....HH conditioners didn't really start workin on my hair until I BC'd....also pre-poong with EVOO really does the trick as well leave it in overnite or for a few hours while ure running errands.....HTH!
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down