CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My beautiful black women.... well sometimes....

+9
sweetdrk1
ktoliver5303
LadyMika
Janique
Keisha
ChrsLvsBks
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
p_nuttie43
13 posters

Go down

My beautiful black women.... well sometimes.... Empty My beautiful black women.... well sometimes....

Post by p_nuttie43 8th March 2010, 6:49 pm

Hello my curlie sisters!!!

If ya'll didn't know, Im the President of a bike club here in good ol' Fresno Ca and this past weekend was the Opening season weekend. Basically opening season is like the 1st "official" opening dance for the riding season.

Every year there is a plethera of festivities that go on in Fresno and alot of bikers come from out of town to the events too. Well this year it was no different except there were so many HOT GHETTO MESSES out at the main event dance that I just couldn't believe it!!!!

This doesn't really have to do anything with hair. its totally RANDOM but I just had to let you guys in on the fun or the things that went on with my black females this weekend!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The annual dance: the main event
-- why was there a club of women who's outfit was.............. body stocking and panties.
thats it thats all....... and 1 of them was a good 300 pds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-- Another woman who had a bandaid dress on.... we (my clubsisters and I) called it that because the only type of fabrick was a rectangle piece in the front and in the back... the sides... nothing... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-- Now I just felt sorry for this girl: she was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR (im not lying I have it on video!) gyrating WITH the floor, she laid on her side and kept kicking her leg up and down up and down!!! it was funny... sad and you really wanted to grab her and say honey sit down but you couldn't.. it was like a car accident... you just have to look.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-- another female with a bikini top on, some jeans and a fur coat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know this isn't as interesting with me telling you but I have pictures... and you know its bad when your at the party and you check your facebook on the phone and you have like 20 notices from friends who are at the SAME party in different areas of the center talking about the SAME GIRLS! LOL... it was like a on going circus of HOT GHETTO MESS.......

last thing.... how can you be a DJ when all your CDs are scratched and skip????? LOL LOL!!!!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

My beautiful black women.... well sometimes.... Empty Re: My beautiful black women.... well sometimes....

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th March 2010, 7:22 pm

lol. hot mess and all it sounds like fun!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

My beautiful black women.... well sometimes.... Empty Re: My beautiful black women.... well sometimes....

Post by Karyn 8th March 2010, 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Who invited those people?!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 8th March 2010, 7:47 pm

YES HOT MESSES!!!! as soon as i can get the pics up i will definately show you guys!

@ karyn: it was an open party. They paid their 20.00 to get in soooo....nothing can be done about it!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th March 2010, 11:53 pm

Wow, made for an interesting night if nothing else!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 9th March 2010, 12:28 am

too funny. thats exactly why I dont party much.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 9th March 2010, 12:32 am

LOL....sounds like when my mom and dad went to Daytona's bike week last week...my mom couldn't believe hundreds of women of all ages in a leather jacket and bikini bottoms walking around in 50 or 60 degree weather.
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 9th March 2010, 1:31 am

"Hot Mess" is a total understatement. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] More like EPIC FAIL.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 9th March 2010, 8:19 am

LadyMika wrote:"Hot Mess" is a total understatement. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] More like EPIC FAIL.

HILARIOUS!! I was reading this and dying laughing. For some unknown reason this is media driven. Not everyone is Amber Rose or can pull off her outfits. I questions them on her sometimes. But I know that sometimes women feel that they have to put themselves on front street to find a man, or get attention. I am a thick/big sista and ummmm.... I know all I have to do is walk in the door with my self confidence (some say conceded or bouji (which I am neither)) and I get attention. I was raised that if you have to be a hoochie be the hoochie with class. My husband does not let me leave his eye site because he knows that someone is going to try me ring or not.. And I will pop fly with the rudeness.

So I agree with LM and saying it is an EPIC FAIL!!

Here is me out:
Restaurant on My friend Keisha's B-day (I turned her to the other side... She BCd like two weeks after me.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the club for Keisha B-day:

Last Saturday @ Iraq Que Dogs Ole School Party (yes I am in Bag-h-dad, Iraq and rocking the fro)

ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 9th March 2010, 3:15 pm

ktoliver: You are sooo beautiful! I love your outfits girl! ROCK IT FOR THE BBWS!!!!!! LOL LOL.

I totally understand everything your saying. I don't know what these women were thinking... attention, I guess because they sure did get it. Its sad to see that the men who were there were flocking to them just because of the outfits they had on. what does that tell you about the men??? HORN DOGS!!!

Im so use to seeing all of this on the bike set. but this was a dang shame...

Okay... I got the pics... .Now I'm not the one to put my black sistas on blast.... but YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE WHAT IM DEALING WITH HERE IN FRESNO, CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!

This was the bandaid drss....

This is the woman ROLLING ON THE FLOOR.... GYRATING ON THE FLOOR

The club with the lace... tisk tisk tiks....

and this was just another one.... I don't even know what to call it...

I told my club... if i ever see any of you in something like that and on the set with your colors on!!! its a wrap. just give me your patch. No questions asked.....

Im sorry to just post this mess...but it was jus too funny Not to let my Curly sisters see who country my town is....

MIND YOU GUYS.... ITS THE 1ST WEEKEND OF MARCH... THE WEATHER WAS NOT WARM!!!!!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 9th March 2010, 3:37 pm

@ktoliver--you look GREAT in those pics! Show 'em how it's done! lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@p_nuttie--give ALL those girls an EPIC FAIL PATCH. Because that's all I see. EPIC FAIL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 9th March 2010, 4:19 pm

HA HAHAHAHA! You feel me!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 9th March 2010, 5:13 pm

Thanks Lady Mika and P_nuttie for your compliments. That is what I call just plain ole coonery. Sad oh so sad... But I just keep looking at the bandaid dress girl sides of her hairline... IT IS GONE!!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th March 2010, 5:32 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo unreal!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th March 2010, 5:36 pm

HOOOOOTTTT GHEEETTTOOOO MEEESSSS! That doesnt make any sense. Everything is not meant for everybody to wear!!! Certified FOOLYWANG MATERIAL!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 9th March 2010, 6:29 pm

Definite foolywangery! Oh p-nuttie!! Oh Fresno! Le sigh. We'll have a good laugh when you come up for meet-up!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th March 2010, 6:33 pm

affraid at those pics. Just wow...
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 9th March 2010, 6:37 pm

Ok.. I just threw up in my mouth!!! WTH???

It takes all kind to make up this world, I am so happy I am not THAT KIND! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 9th March 2010, 6:42 pm

@ Femme: oh you know all about Fresno and our slow selves. LOL... do you go out on the bike set in the Bay area. Yes we definately will! have something to laugh about!!!

@Ktoliver: Leave it up to the curly girls to look at hair and tisk! LOL! I hadn't even noticed!

@ Sweet: unfortunately it tis real....

PLEASE DEFINE FOOLWANG!!!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down