CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Zone Products

2 posters

Go down

Beyond The Zone Products Empty Beyond The Zone Products

Post by Koily_K-Lo 4th March 2010, 12:36 am

Has anyone used this line of products? I have been eye-ing them and finally bought them because they were on sale at Sally's today(Buy Two, Get One Free!!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I bought the 'poo, conditioner, and curling creme. I'm excited about using them, but just wanted to here from the gallery. Does it "play well" with other products?
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Zone Products Empty Re: Beyond The Zone Products

Post by Lynnieluve 4th March 2010, 2:29 pm

The only Beyond the Zone Product I have is the leave in conditioner....it's a spray.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 8th March 2010, 11:05 pm

If this posts twice.....SORRY... The first one never appeared.

Like I said.... I bought the product line a few days ago and additionally bought the leave inand the ferizz serum this past weekend. Let me tell you, the results were GREAT.

While I was shampooing I was able to actually run my figners through my hair and detangle a bit. At the same time, I could feel the curls popping off of my head. The conditioner only added to my joy.

When I finished, I literally had a head full of fully defined curls with far less shrinkage that I am used to!!! The curling creme and frizz serum were great as well. All of the products have a great scent to them and I was smelling them throughout the evening while I was in "Mommy Mode"!!!

I'm trying hard not to become a PJ and this line of products is making it that much easier..... it will definitely be part of my arsenal for a long time to come.

See my pics attached.... one side shot straight out of the shower and two end result shots...... I am SO loving this line!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(can't get this one to post bigger. Great pic of the curls. I'll try in another post.)
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 8th March 2010, 11:17 pm

Sorry...... for some reason, it will not post larger, but I was able to click on it and enlarge it for viewing purposes only. Maybe it will work for you.....
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th March 2010, 11:18 pm

Your hair is beautiful. It looks so soft.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 9th March 2010, 1:26 am

Thanks! It actually does feel soft. I'm excited about this line. Softness was sommething that evaded my hair with most products. My hair is very thick, very coarse, and very dry & thirsty. It LOVES products!
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 9th March 2010, 1:35 am

Are you wearing the back of yourhair in a twist out or what? VERY NICE! I can't wait to get a little more length to do a bit more to my hair. I'm probably one of the most "chalenged" black women you will ever hear of when it comes to doing hair. I seem to be all thumbs (okay, maybe 1 pinky) but outside of that.... I got nothing!!! But I'm learning. Two daughters later, I'm learning......... baby steps!!!!!
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th March 2010, 1:53 am

Yep, it's a twist out....my signature style. You can check out my Fotki below to see more pics.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down