CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are your favorite youtube uploaders for natural hair?

+43
quirky_curls
makeupvixen
Renny
nattyblog
rayray19
w8tn4myhair
Kicha
WhosThatRedHead
Humblebug
MomnWife
BeautifullyFree
Redcamerasnaps
DvaAuNaturel
QuietButterfly
lumii
melbelle81
envizionj
JasLuv
nigerianbeautii
elleeccentric
chocolate-kinks
coilykinks
Blackdoll83
TheRealGlo
natural83
Curliana
bholmes87
Sasha B.
LilyFlower8604
MsJay1121
yaya482
HAMPTONSFNST
curlyswan
Russet
MaameYaa
Mz. Thang
Niqui36
channy200404
Karyn
vivacious00
crvng4mr
marquila2007
47 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who are your favorite youtube uploaders for natural hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are your favorite youtube uploaders for natural hair?

Post by natural83 6th March 2010, 7:15 pm

TheRealGlo wrote:The best natural hair youtuber is "Kabrinam". Her hair and tips are wonderful. Please check her out. She has 3C hair

@TheRealGlo Thanks for suggesting "Kabrinam". Looking at some of her videos now...definitely wanted to find someone with my same texture. OMG...her hair is beautiful! Going to look at some more of her stuff for sure!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite youtube uploaders for natural hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are your favorite youtube uploaders for natural hair?

Post by Russet 7th March 2010, 1:39 am

I'm not sure if kabrinam has posted this in any of her videos, but do any of you know if she has always been natural, or was she a transitioner? I'd like to know please, thanks!
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by nigerianbeautii 8th March 2010, 5:45 pm

natural83 wrote:
TheRealGlo wrote:The best natural hair youtuber is "Kabrinam". Her hair and tips are wonderful. Please check her out. She has 3C hair

@TheRealGlo Thanks for suggesting "Kabrinam". Looking at some of her videos now...definitely wanted to find someone with my same texture. OMG...her hair is beautiful! Going to look at some more of her stuff for sure!

another person with gorgeous 3b/3c hair is taren916--shes beautiful inside out =)
nigerianbeautii
nigerianbeautii

Back to top Go down

Post by JasLuv 13th March 2010, 2:10 am

My favs include:

Splinta24
Kimmaytube
Glamazini
CoilsKinksCurls
BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
cynthiarf
mahoganyknots

but there are many others
JasLuv
JasLuv

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 2nd April 2010, 3:05 am

nigerianbeautii wrote:
natural83 wrote:

another person with gorgeous 3b/3c hair is taren916--shes beautiful inside out =)

@nigerianbeautii Yes, I totally agree! I just subscribed to Taren916's channel tonight because someone else had mentioned her, and I love, love, love her already, and her hair is gorgeous!!!! Taren916 definitely is my number one chica on youtube now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 2nd April 2010, 5:36 am

envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by melbelle81 2nd April 2010, 8:40 am

AuBurn wrote:I'm not sure if kabrinam has posted this in any of her videos, but do any of you know if she has always been natural, or was she a transitioner? I'd like to know please, thanks!

Kabrina talks about how long she's been natural in this Mane & Chic interview: http://maneandchic.blogspot.com/2009/10/kabrina-from-houston.html
melbelle81
melbelle81

http://lifeofmelbelle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 2nd April 2010, 10:33 am

I like misskrisnew but there are soooo many different ppl I love!
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolate-kinks 2nd April 2010, 4:56 pm

marquila2007 wrote:Just trying to find some good people who make good videos about natural hair on youtube. Thanks

I loveeee blackonyx77 and CoilsKinksCurls
chocolate-kinks
chocolate-kinks

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 2nd April 2010, 8:07 pm

I like alot of the ladies that have already been named, but mstanish1 is definitely one of my new favorites. She comes up with some funky styles
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd April 2010, 9:22 pm

Mahogany Curls is my favorite. Her videos were consistent and helped me alot with my TWA. She always had something posted. I watched her videos constantly to get tips adn they were a major help.

I have also viewed RusticBeauty, chisellecouture, and CoilsKinksCurls.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by * 2nd April 2010, 9:29 pm

kabrinam, taren916, and kimmaytube. but not in that order. They all have wonderful personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redcamerasnaps 3rd April 2010, 1:33 am

OMG! You all forgot sheacocoaluv
Redcamerasnaps
Redcamerasnaps

http://public.fotki.com/redcamerasnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 4th April 2010, 7:27 pm

Kimmaytube ..Chisellecouture...Taren916... Richeau...AfricanExport ...and i'm sure many more..sooo very awesome channels
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 14th August 2010, 1:24 am

Bump

I need some inspiration.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by Humblebug 14th August 2010, 1:27 am

The only person I actually go out of my way to check for updates is RusticBeauty.
Humblebug
Humblebug

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 14th August 2010, 2:45 am

KIMMAYTUBE,EmpressRi (also known as Richeau) ,ChiselleCouture, Taren916 are the main 1's that come to mind
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 14th August 2010, 3:19 am

Oh my... I was going to go to bed but now I want to go on YT to check out some of these channels
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicha 14th August 2010, 12:00 pm

I like splinta24, mahogany curls, and several others that have been mentioned.
Kicha
Kicha

http://public.fotki.com/Kicha/

Back to top Go down

Post by w8tn4myhair 14th August 2010, 1:52 pm

Nikkimae
PHILLYDIVA
w8tn4myhair
w8tn4myhair

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 14th August 2010, 2:11 pm

MsVcharles!!! I love her she does great twa videos and is soo funny
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 14th August 2010, 3:23 pm

Hmmmm....my faves have already been mentioned, I think. They are prettydimples, kimmaytube and rusticbeauty. And one that I love that isn't necessarily about natural hair, but more about braiding is illmiss. Love her cornrow tutes! But I see I will be checking out quite a few others in the near future. Great thread!

nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 14th August 2010, 10:22 pm

I'm a bit of a YouTube junkie. I usually watch them while I work.

BlackOnyx77‬‎ - Definitely one of my favorties
‪AFRICANEXPORT - She has alot different stuff on her channel, but her hair tutorials are the best
‪CoilsKinksCurls‬‎
‪curlychronicles‬‎
‪juicedabouthair‬‎ - she's chatty, but I like her
‪kimmaytube‬‎ - when I'm in the mood for her
‪Naptural85‬‎
‪napturallycurly‬‎
‪ShidaNatural‬‎ - informative, but chatty
‪sultry1231‬‎ - she's my favorite, informative and mature
‪Summyr1988‬‎ - I love her personality
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 15th August 2010, 1:16 am

crvng4mr wrote:I love Richeau!!!!!!! She uploads usually once a week and tries all kinds of products out there.

I watch EmpressRi (Richeau) and Taren916. I love the products that they use and most of the stuff works on my hair too.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quirky_curls 15th August 2010, 6:44 pm

I agree with you ladies, but wanted to chime in that MsVcharles is one of my favs!
quirky_curls
quirky_curls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next