CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite natural hair commerical

4 posters

Go down

What is your favorite natural hair commerical Empty What is your favorite natural hair commerical

Post by truet 27th December 2009, 4:40 pm

I know you have seen them on tv natural hair beauties on the commericals or tv shows so who is your favorite.

I go first.
the girl from the crest commerical
and the dancing girl from the gap commerical the christmas ads she has a big bouncy fro it is gold and brown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j1yupiHgek

Last edited by truet on 27th December 2009, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite natural hair commerical Empty Re: What is your favorite natural hair commerical

Post by HumanNature 27th December 2009, 4:49 pm

I looove the Tide commerical, you know the one where they sing "Take Me Home To My Family". I love the curly girl sleeping in the laundry basket. I love the whole family but that little girl in the basket makes me smile all the time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite natural hair commerical Empty Re: What is your favorite natural hair commerical

Post by Keisha 27th December 2009, 5:03 pm

there's one I think its for Kay Jewelers where the guy takes his GF to the place were him and her 1st met, then to the place where they had their 1st kiss, and then to the new spot and she says "I dont remember this place" and he says, "you will now" and he proposes to her (thats just lovely, I get all teary eyed everytime I see it, wishing my BF would propose to me like that) anyway, the girl hair is rocking. Dont know if its all hers or not but its really cute.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 27th December 2009, 5:08 pm

Oh I know that commerical that is a cute commerical and I love her hair. here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdDnVjwHAU
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 27th December 2009, 5:41 pm

Siren, I like that one too. I sometimes direct my husbands attention to it. Even though we have been together for 15+ years I don't have any problem with getting new rings. I get plenty of gifts from him but he is not creative. And I love the whole black love thang!
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by HappigocurliJenn 27th December 2009, 9:25 pm

OMG... I think it's the nuvo ring birth control commercial... where all the ladies are swimming in yellow swimsuits and a white lady leaves the pool first and then the black lady. I've ben told her curls are a weave... they still look very nice.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down