CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this?

+4
jcanalena79
NubieNatty
nikkinixnicole
Mrs.ATLien
8 posters

Go down

Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this? Empty Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this?

Post by Mrs.ATLien 25th February 2010, 9:18 pm

Hello,

I just ran across a new product by Miss Jessie's called Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment.

The product junkie in me is really curious about this product. . .. Has anyone tried it? What are the ingredients??
Please help the product junkie in me. . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mrs.ATLien
Mrs.ATLien

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this? Empty Re: Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this?

Post by nikkinixnicole 26th February 2010, 3:09 am

I avoid miss jessies products... cheap and questionable ingredients at an outrageous price? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NO THANKS! This is just my opinion, perhaps these products do wonders for other curlies out there..
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this? Empty Re: Miss Jessies Super Sweetback Treatment...Who has tried this?

Post by NubieNatty 26th February 2010, 11:03 pm

i LOVE their rapid recovery dt and im also curious about their new sweetback, HOOOOWEVER, @ $50 im gonna have to pass for now or wait for the next BOGO cuz i got too much other stuff on my wish list to try for now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 27th February 2010, 9:50 am

I, too, am waiting for the BOGO, lol Smile
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.ATLien 27th February 2010, 5:31 pm

nikkinixnicole wrote:I avoid miss jessies products... cheap and questionable ingredients at an outrageous price? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NO THANKS! This is just my opinion, perhaps these products do wonders for other curlies out there..

I definitely agree with you about the questionable ingredients in Miss Jessies products. That is why I am so in love with the Kinky Curly line because of their ingredients. But every now and then, even though I know that my hair loves organic/natural ingredients, I am tempted to try a new product that doesn't necessary have the greatest ingredients. . .

I guess it's the PJ in me. . .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mrs.ATLien
Mrs.ATLien

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinixnicole 28th February 2010, 2:43 pm

Mrs.ATLien wrote:
nikkinixnicole wrote:I avoid miss jessies products... cheap and questionable ingredients at an outrageous price? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NO THANKS! This is just my opinion, perhaps these products do wonders for other curlies out there..

I definitely agree with you about the questionable ingredients in Miss Jessies products. That is why I am so in love with the Kinky Curly line because of their ingredients. But every now and then, even though I know that my hair loves organic/natural ingredients, I am tempted to try a new product that doesn't necessary have the greatest ingredients. . .

I guess it's the PJ in me. . .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

haha I know what you mean (my PJism is getting worse by the minute lol). However, I've noticed a huge difference in my hair (less dryness, breakage, damage overall) since I started being careful about the ingredients in my hair products [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I want to try kinky curly products but since I live in canada, they cost 2 arms and a leg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL.
nikkinixnicole
nikkinixnicole

Back to top Go down

Post by quincie1479 28th February 2010, 3:02 pm

@nikkinixnicole LOl @ 2 arms and a leg.
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaSunshine 2nd March 2010, 10:06 am

Ok, I completely missed the launch of this products, especially since I was on the lookout for it since getting a sample two years ago. LOL.

I just tried to order it and it's not on their Web site...I'll keep trying. Although I'm not fond of the styling products, I LOVE MJ condish treatments.

FloridaSunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 4th March 2010, 12:51 am

I have tried this and actually liked it a lot. I took my daughter to them last summer and they gave it to us as a sample. It made my hair very soft (wasn't enuf for my daughter's bra strap length hair) and it smells like bubble gum.

With that being said, I will say, I liked it a lot, but not enuf to pay $50 bucks for it unless it was "Gi-Normous" in size...

I hope this helps someone.......
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseygirl 4th March 2010, 10:07 pm

It is on their website, just go to shop for products and page up and/or down on that page of there list of products. They are not doing a special advertisment on the website like they did for their other products. I wish they would give more information on Sweetback because I am left wondering what does it really does for my hair and I haven't decided if I want to shell out $50.00 to find out. I do love the Rapid Recovery (BOGO)and it is the holy grail for my daughter and my naturals!

Who out there in the Natural Hair Relam has tried this new product by Ms. Jessies?

jerseygirl
jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down