CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by My Hair Fetish 17th February 2010, 7:19 pm

I came home after working 12 hrs Valentines day… I decided to take a shower and co-wash my hair…I have been transitioning for 16 months and I always said from the start I would be a LONG TERM transitioner…. I cut 1-2 inches off every few months. So my last cut was Dec 24th… My next trim was scheduled for March…. But after co-washing I wanted to jump out the shower and cut 1-2 inches off…. I didn’t, I thought maybe it was just the long day talking….. The next day Monday Feb 15th , I just had the urge…. I have heard of people transitioning that got the URGE to cut…. Well I got it… Just a few days ago I made a video talking about how I didn’t want to cut to soon……. I grabbed the scissors and jumped in the shower….. Washed and conditioned my hair, put it in 3 sections. I planned on cutting just an inch… But… it was more like 3-4 inches that I cut… I still have a little of relaxer in the front of my hair…but the back in all FREE now… im not sure how I feel yet….It’s just hair I know… but its my hair and im so use to LONG hair.. Its still long….but its short to me………More pics ot come… Of my Mini Chop…. MAYBE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Hair Fetish
My Hair Fetish

http://public.fotki.com/MyHairFetish/

Back to top Go down

Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Deva_87 17th February 2010, 7:57 pm

can't wait for the pics congrats ur half way there
Deva_87
Deva_87

http://members.fotki.com/Deva87/about/

Back to top Go down

Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Unplanned Mini CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DivinelyDesigned 17th February 2010, 7:58 pm

Breathe Ladybug....deeply...in, out, in, out. Whew. I understand totally. Before I decided to transition, I cut my hair into a bob to make it a little easier and I hated how it looked for a few months, because I've had long hair my entire adult life & now that I think of it...my entire childhood as well. When I didn't like my new cut & stressed it to my family, they all said "It's just hair, it will grow back". Umm yeah...but it's on my head and it's my hair!!! And I still regret cutting it now...but that's neither here nor there. But be encouraged and take your time getting used to it. You are a beautiful lady and I admire your courage for transitioning this long. I love your youtube channel! Hugs...
DivinelyDesigned
DivinelyDesigned

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet 17th February 2010, 8:05 pm

Wow, that is alot! From the looks of your fotki, you have alot of unstretched natural length. I'm sure you look stunning! What hair type are you? 3b?
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by My Hair Fetish 17th February 2010, 8:32 pm

OMG you just put a HUGE smile on my face.... Finally someone who understands... YAY.... that was the sweetest thing ever.... THANK YOU..... really...Much Love.....Nita

vakeshias wrote:Breathe Ladybug....deeply...in, out, in, out. Whew. I understand totally. Before I decided to transition, I cut my hair into a bob to make it a little easier and I hated how it looked for a few months, because I've had long hair my entire adult life & now that I think of it...my entire childhood as well. When I didn't like my new cut & stressed it to my family, they all said "It's just hair, it will grow back". Umm yeah...but it's on my head and it's my hair!!! And I still regret cutting it now...but that's neither here nor there. But be encouraged and take your time getting used to it. You are a beautiful lady and I admire your courage for transitioning this long. I love your youtube channel! Hugs...
My Hair Fetish
My Hair Fetish

http://public.fotki.com/MyHairFetish/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th February 2010, 11:31 am

Congrats on mini chop ... waiting on those pics
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down