CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :)

2 posters

Go down

Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :) Empty Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :)

Post by Lena_Jolie 5th November 2009, 10:55 am

Hey!!!

Lee Beauty Supply is having a Blow-out Sale!!!! Like, now!! lol **Perhaps through the wknd too**

10.....20....even 30% off their items

I know the one closest to me has it going on so that should mean the other locations around the city is doing the do too.

I will def go by there to stock up on some Organic Root Stimulator products and Taliah Wajid stuff, among other things [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Embrace your PJism, I know I will [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Toodles,

~Lena

Last edited by Lena_Jolie on 5th November 2009, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out lol)
Lena_Jolie
Lena_Jolie

http://angel-jolie-chronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :) Empty Re: Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :)

Post by Moni 10th November 2009, 3:46 am

Is the sale still going on? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the D until Friday at the earliest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Moni
Moni

Back to top Go down

Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :) Empty Re: Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :)

Post by Lena_Jolie 10th November 2009, 9:45 am

Hey Moni,

I'm not sure how long their sale is going on but when I rode past yesterday, their banners and advertisements were still outside the doors and walls. I'm assuming it would still be going on Friday since it hasn't been a full week yet.

If I get a chance to call up there, I'll find out how long it lasts and post it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lena_Jolie
Lena_Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moni 10th November 2009, 2:23 pm

Thanks Lena. What kind of products do they have? I've never been.
Moni
Moni

Back to top Go down

Detroit PJ Divas, There's A Blow-out sale :) Empty Up to 25% off til the end of the Year!!

Post by Lena_Jolie 12th November 2009, 7:57 pm

Hot Jam!!!!!! lol

The sale lasts until the end of the year!! I just got a chance to call (been busy with school--3 exams coming up)

No problemo chica Smile
They have a wide variety of products to choose from. I'm not sure what other natural products they have but I go there for Taliah Wajid's line (I love the Enhancing Herbal Conditioner) and Organic Root Stimulator products (cheaper than getting them at Rite Aid/CVS, not sure about Walgreens yet). They have Fantasia IC products--I always see alot of naturals post about using their gel, and I've used it too. They have Denman brushes, wigs, hair for weaves and braids, hair accessories, nail polish, everything a beauty supply store should have lol

This is at the West 7 mile location though but since they have other locations (one on Grand River I believe) it's sure to be popping over there too
Lena_Jolie
Lena_Jolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down