CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lint in the fro

+34
C.
Nessa101
TMS
snappynappy
lucky7
Lilith_Eve
Curly_Aquarius
lena73
D-Lish
ChiChi10
lofomia
Fabulously Fluffy
TerraD
rebelrocks
herlucidsKy
BindyMac08
NikG20
Iomer
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
LuvMeLuvMyFro
cutephantasm
CarlsM
xtremelyperfect
CocaColaCutie
rgaby
Pi*Jay
tiashaunteé
AfrikanLatina
labon10
dajewel
loveself247
hayylee
*CurlyNikki*
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lint in the fro - Page 2 Empty Re: Lint in the fro

Post by NikG20 8th November 2009, 10:41 pm

Funny you made this thread! I posted a review on the Denman on my blog. My daughter had lint in her hair last week, had to be from rolling around on the carpet at preschool, lol, well the Denman got it all out. The picture I posted with her very little hair loss from the Denman had mostly lint in it...lol
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 8th November 2009, 10:42 pm

Ohhhhhh, my daughter wore a puff to school during Spring time. She came home with a bunch of those little sticks in her hair. Playground sticks, whatever they are called! And some tiny rocks.
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BindyMac08 8th November 2009, 11:29 pm

@tiashauntee

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Omg, I would FREAK!

I hate bugs. I hate them, hate them, and whenever I see one I freak. We get these lovely little roaches in my house, and I'm always scared they'll crawl all over me when I'm asleep. And I hate it when I'm all alone, and I have to kill one! I'm getting used to it though - I don't freak out until AFTER I kill the damned thing.

Sadly (or fortunately for me) I have no such stories of finding bugs in my hair. Yet.
BindyMac08
BindyMac08

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 8th November 2009, 11:34 pm

OMG! OMG! If a roach crawled out of my hair...y'all would be visiting me in the psych ward.

Spider in fro...ugh! I would still be having flashbacks!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by herlucidsKy 9th November 2009, 3:23 am

lmao..i'm sorry gals but this thread is hilarious!!!!! ah haaaaahaaaa!!!!
herlucidsKy
herlucidsKy

http://members.fotki.com/galacticdust/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by hayylee 9th November 2009, 6:02 am

I was in the car last weekend with my parents and my niece and a lady bug got in the. First thing I did was put my hoodie over my head so it couldn't fly in my hair...then begged my niece to get it out the car. The whole time my parents talking about me cause I was freakin out
hayylee
hayylee

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 9th November 2009, 1:22 pm

omg! i'm shuddering at the thought of a roach crawling out of anything on my head!!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th November 2009, 1:23 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:omg! i'm shuddering at the thought of a roach crawling out of anything on my head!!!!

I am not afraid of bugs....but roaches, that was just the grossest thing ever. I washed my hair with like 3 different shampoos and used up all the hot water in the house.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rgaby 9th November 2009, 1:28 pm

cutephantasm wrote:@rgaby luv the hairrr!!
@cocacola luv everything! lol outfit, hair n all--too cute!!

Thank you cutephantasm!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rgaby
rgaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 9th November 2009, 1:38 pm

*CurlyNikki* wrote:LOL! I'm terrified of bugs too...If I found one in my hair, I"d definitely lose it! Once, while walking briskly outside (I don't jog, lol), a bug flew into my eye! I freaked, and rubbed my eye for what seemed like 15 minutes. 5 or so hours later, while in the kitchen, my eye started watering and feeling wierd. I started rubbing it again, and nearly lost my lunch when out came half of the bug! It was hiding under my lower lid. UGH!

gross! Sad
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th November 2009, 3:55 am

I guess I should spill.....
2 weeks ago my aunt and I were going for our morning walk (I don't run or jog Nikki, don't feel bad!) We came to a corner and there were a bunch of bushes on my side. As we began to talk, I heard buzzing and something hit my ear 3 times. I quickly realized a bumble bee was stuck in my TNC! MY first TNC!
I starting running and screaming. A cute Asian couple came to help as I jumped into traffic. After the bee was gone, the asian couple stared at me as if I were crazy, and to make matters worse there was a group of preschoolers across the street.... They saw everything and were all pointing and giggling. I wanted to shout "Shut up!"
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 10th November 2009, 11:18 am

TerraD wrote:I guess I should spill.....
2 weeks ago my aunt and I were going for our morning walk (I don't run or jog Nikki, don't feel bad!) We came to a corner and there were a bunch of bushes on my side. As we began to talk, I heard buzzing and something hit my ear 3 times. I quickly realized a bumble bee was stuck in my TNC! MY first TNC!
I starting running and screaming. A cute Asian couple came to help as I jumped into traffic. After the bee was gone, the asian couple stared at me as if I were crazy, and to make matters worse there was a group of preschoolers across the street.... They saw everything and were all pointing and giggling. I wanted to shout "Shut up!"

LOL. if a bee was in my hair, i would have stopped, dropped and rolled...i'm ultimately terrified of those beasts! AND highly allergic
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th November 2009, 1:04 pm

I know rebelrocks! I have never been stung, but everyone in my family that has, have been horribly allergic. Like carry an epipen allergic!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 10th November 2009, 1:17 pm

TerraD, you made me LOL! I'm HORRIFIED of anything with stingers...I would've ran out in traffic too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th November 2009, 1:36 pm

I felt justified, LOL. But I also felt embarrassed because everyone was staring!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabulously Fluffy 10th November 2009, 2:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG whoo whoo whoo.....whoo whoo whoo.......oh the babies!!! oh ladies my sides hurt!!!!

Ok, so no majorly horrific tales. however in summertime i am constantly finding those lil green tree bugs (u kno those itty bitty lint lookn green things that fall 4m the trees) in my fro. Which leads me to believe I'm missg many many more. Howvr in summer i usually wash n go ery othr day so i not fear too much.

I hv ocd (like me & monk r like 3rd cousins on my brother sisters exgirlfriends play cousin sister friends side 3x's removed lol) so i cant go much longer than 3-4 days without washg bertha out. and i do nightly scalp/fro checks. omg if anythg crawld out.......id hv to b institutionalizd FOR REAL!
Fabulously Fluffy
Fabulously Fluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by lofomia 10th November 2009, 3:17 pm

I would die if a roach crawled anywhere near me, let alone out of my hair. I spent about an hour stalking a stink bug that had gotten into my room last night. It never got into a spot where I could easily grab it and it would randomly start flying hitting the ceiling. Everytime it would fly I would run with a broom in my hand(away from it) my 6yr old son was secretly laughing at me I think but would only ask if I caught it yet. Thankfully, my son's father happened to stop by and apprehended the culprit (they are good for something).

BTW my son said that his teacher told him if a bee ever flew by them they should be completely still and blink their eyes. Of course momma had to tell him that If you see a bee baby you RUN.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lofomia
lofomia

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiChi10 10th November 2009, 3:18 pm

Ya'll telling these stories just had me shake my fro out!

Once, I woke up and had something in my mouth. It was a roach! I try to sleep with my mouth closed now...I brushed my teeth and tongue FOREVER!
ChiChi10
ChiChi10

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 10th November 2009, 3:52 pm

oh, and last night, there was a spider crawing from a web mission impossible style and landed a few inches from me...i killed that sucker SO FAST it was unreal...

i felt bad after, but not really! Kill or be killed!
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th November 2009, 6:25 pm

lofomia wrote:BTW my son said that his teacher told him if a bee ever flew by them they should be completely still and blink their eyes. Of course momma had to tell him that If you see a bee baby you RUN. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's me! I will not run or act crazy around a bee, they get bored and leave. I haven't been stung yet...thank God!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Lish 10th November 2009, 7:39 pm

I was stretching out my fro in class and a ladybug dropped out of my fro and onto my desk. It was so cute. I had a few people scream "KILL IT" and "OMG DID THAT COME OUT OF YOUR HEAD?" but I just laughed and picked it up and pushed it out the window. I'm an animal science major and I love bugs, ladybugs, butterflies, worms and caterpillars are my favorite.
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 10th November 2009, 7:48 pm

Lol @ baby if you see a bee baby, you run!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lena73 10th November 2009, 11:12 pm

hayylee wrote:Nikki your story has my skin crawling!!!

Yeah..it got me wanting to scratch... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've found shea butter clumps, conditioner pieces...a pen that was in my visor in my car and apparently I didn't realize when I got in, that it got stuck in my hair. I got all the way up to 9:30am before a coworker was like "Lena, why u got that pen in ur hair"
lena73
lena73

http://public.fotki.com/Sharita73/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 12th April 2010, 3:37 pm

I had one of my earrings stuck in my curls, as well as lint but do ANYONE tell me noooooooo!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th April 2010, 4:15 pm

oh I experienced this for the first time last week. If you saw Why Did I get Married Too then when I realized it was a bug I was like Angela when the remains flew in her hair!! O M G!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum